Chapter 15❤

Quavo

"Why you ain't tell me then?" Miracle asked, all in my face.

"Because it was none of your business, shit." I pushed her away from.

"I swear if you make me drop my baby, imma hurt you." She rolled her eyes, walking out the room.

  Just as I started leaving the room, she came back without Quan. I huffed, sitting on the bed and placing my hand on my cheek as she started again.

"And then--" I quickly shut her ass up.

"Bro. Shut. The. Fuck. Up," I got all in her face like she did me. "All you worried about is me not telling you shit about Rich! It was nun of your fuckin concern and I ain't want you getting in the middle of our shit! Any other concern? Ask Rich because you been pissing me off since last night, damn!" I snapped, pushing her out my way and walking out the room.

  I sat back next to Rich and started putting my shoes on. Carmelo was staring at me as I tied shoes.

"Daddy, what you doin?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Daddy boutta go because mommy pissing me off." I told him being straight up.

"Can I go?" He asked, pouting his lips.

"Go put sum on ya feet." I told him.

   He rushed to get his shoes. Rich laughed as Quan was now on his lap. I looked at him, confused.

"What?" I questioned.

"Y'all stay arguing. Y'all need a break or sum shit."

"Shit, you right." I nodded. "She always fuckin pissing me off talm bout "Why you ain't tell me Rich got shot. Yada yada yada. Blah blah blah." Shit, got me fucked up." I let my eyes roll.

"I'm ready." Carmelo pulled my hand while he had his Iphone 5s in his other hand.

"I'm going to the mansion so stop by there tomorrow. You can sleep here. As in here, I mean on the couch. Not with Miracle." I said sternly because that nigga hard headed. "Ight, ight."

   I stood up and dapped Rich, slapped hands with Dex and walked out the front door. I let Carmelo sit in the front because I always let him, when Miracle wasn't ridin' or around. Right now, ion give a fuck if she sees or not. She can suck my dick, on the real. I should go get some head, now dat I think about it. That felt so right at the moment. Too bad Carmelo with me.

"Ready?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Mhmm." He smiled at me.

I drove out the semi-circled drive way. I went fast as I went out because Melo loves when I do that. I smirked at his giggling before turning up the music and our song was playing.

"I put that hoe on a mission!" I sung along with Melo. He was struggling to say most words but he rapped the whole song.

   He's one reason I'm still fucking with Miracle crazy ass. Second reason is Quan. Third, I love her but she tripping. We really do need a break.

Rich

"Imma be back later." Dex stated, walking out the front door.

   I looked down at Quan who was sleeping. I got off the couch and walked over to the stairs. I took a deep breath before heading up the stairs. I saw Miracle laying on her bed, hugging a body sized pillow. After putting Quan in his own room, I walked into Miracle's closing the door.

"Leave me alone." She sighed as I laid next to her.

"Nope." I refused, wrapping my arms around her.

"Dimitri, why you playing so much?" She snapped, looking at me.

"Girl, don't get mad, get glad." I smiled, rubbing her back.

"You're not gonna stop, are you?"

"Hell fuck no. I like messing with you because you even more cute when you mad." I admitted, chuckling.

"I dislike you." She huffed.

"You coulda said hate."

"No, hate and dislike are two different things. Hate is stronger. I don't hate you though." She turned and laid on her back so she was looking at me.

"When you ain't dislikin' me, you only like me?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"No. I love you when I'm not disliking you."

   That was my cue. I kissed her and she kissed back with no hesitation and her hands started roaming my body.

Takeoff.

"Nyomi!" I shouted as I was going through her phone.

She walked in two minutes after I called her. "Yeah babe?"

"Why you still talking to yo ex? Callin' him and shit." I tossed her phone at her.

"Why you going through my shit?" She asked, catching it and placing it on the dresser.

"Because, I do what I want." I snapped.

"Mm, so gimme your phone." She walked to me, holding my hand out.

  I had to protect myself. "Nahh, dis ain't about me. So tell me why the fuck you been speaking widd that nigga?"

"Because I get bored when your not here. Ion really talk to nobody. I wish yall would just off the girl and get it over with." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"We doing that as soon as Rich gets outta the hospital." I stated.

"Y'all betta." She straddled my lap.

"And if we don't?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I will." She giggled.

"Mhmm." I hummed, pulling her closer to me and kissing her lips.