Chapter 19❤

Kilee In the Multi-Media.

Nyomi

As soon as I heard the news, I made my way to Miracle and Quavo's house. When I got there Kiari, Carmelo, Jasmine, Miracle, Queenie, Mekhi, Quan and some other baby were all in the living room. Offset looked in deep thought as he held the baby, I'm guessing it's baby Kilee, so they must already know.

"Hey everybody." I said silently, glancing at everyone.

"Hey." They spoke dryly.

I sat next to Miracle, who had her head in her hands. I rubbed her back as we sat in silence until Kiari stood up.

"This some bull shit yo." He walked out the door after handing the baby over to Jasmine.

"Uhh soo," Queenie stood up. "In seven months I'm gonna have Jose's baby." She lifted her shirt, exposing a processing baby bump.

"Aww, another Jose. Hopefully he ain't as short." Jasmine joked. Miracle said she always tried shedding light on every situation.

It got quiet again,  after a laugh.

"Well, we can't just sit around all day, even though that's all I wanna do. We got families to keep together." Miracle stated staring down at Quan and hugging Carmelo and Mekhi.

"She's right," I agreed. "I mean, I don't have a family of my own but you guys have accepted me so I guess you're my family and I'd be glad to help you through this."

"I just wanna stay here for a while." Queenie walked into the kitchen.

"I think it'd be best if we all did. To make sure everyone's straight." Jasmine agreed, looking at Miracle who nodded her head.

"I don't mind as long as you clean up after yourselves. I already gotta clean up after these kids." Miracle took Quan upstairs and Mekhi and Carmelo followed.

I sat on the couch for a minute before following after everyone and choosing a room to sleep in. Everyone got situated a few minutes later. I got a feeling we're gonna be here for a while.

Takeoff

"I told y'all niggas I had a bad feeling about this shit." Quavo complained again.

"Yo, shut up Unc." Lingo snapped, mugging him.

"You shut up. Now we all up in this shit because y'all wouldn't speak to me. Every time I say something, y'all tell me to shut up like you telling me now." I huffed.

"Because you need to." We said in unison.

"Ight, damn. Don't speak to me no mo' since y'all wanna be bitches." He mumbled, laying back against the wall.

They holding us until our court date and they don't know when it is. Ion got time for this bull shit. At least Offset and in this shit. I wanna know what Nyomi doing though. I miss her ass so fucking much.

I glanced over at Jose who was cupcaking on the damn phone with Queenie. He told us the news and in my opinion, it seems kinda early for a baby but shit, that's them and their business. As long as ion got no kids, I'm good.

Queenie

I laid on the bed just as I got off the phone with Jose. Seeing those police snatching him out the car only made me even more mad. I rubbed my stomach and smiled. I'm hoping for a girl. That way, if she's short, it'll be normal. Nine times outta ten, they'll  be short and I don't need Offset messing with my child because that exact reason. Nyomi entered the room and smiled sweetly. She has such a nice heart.

"How's everything going?" She sat besides me.

"Alright, I guess. I just got off the phone with Jose. He said they're holding them until their court date but they have no idea when that'll be." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"Well, until then, we just gotta pray that everything will be straight." She held a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so," I sat up in the bed. "I'm not the type to just lounge around all day. Wanna go to the beach to get this crazy shit outta my head?"

She quickly nodded. "Of course."

I think I'll really get along with this girl. We never really talked but I think she's pretty cool. As long as she isn't like Brianna's ass. I smiled as she helped me out the bed and we walked out my bedroom door.

Offset

"Well, I can show you a couple of things." Some girl whispered in my ear.

I smirked but knew I couldn't go there with her. I got a whole girl and daughter. Speaking up on my kids, I really needa go get Kj. A couple months ago, I cheated on Jasmine. It wasn't planned but it was with my ex, Oriel. Now my ass got a damn baby that I can't deny. That lil nigga look just like me. His name Kody and I been paying that hoe to keep her big ass, jealous mouth shut. She been threatening to tell if ion give her more money but I give this girl at least 6k every fucking month. What more could she want? I swear these nats be trippin ova air.

I shook my head at the girl. "Nahh, I can't fuck witcha. You a hoe." I stated, not giving a fuck.

"Fuck you then!" She stormed off.

I chuckled, walking out the club. I knew Jasmine about to be on my fuckin' case all night so Imma just have to fuck her and talk about it in the morning because I got shit to think about. Like how I'm gon' survive around a bunch of moody ass females and babies without their niggas to control them. I might die, for real.