Chapter 8❤

Jasmine

I've been in this house all fuckin day now. I couldn't leave because Kiari said so. Fuck him right now. He ain't have to yell at me for wanting to go. I looked at the time on my phone which read 12:06AM. I've tried going to sleep nut I can't because I have no idea where Kiari is and I really don't wanna call the nigga's phone because he might try to snap on me.

"Fuck it." I picked my phone up again, dialing his number this time.

"Yeah?" He answered on the fourth ring.

"When are you coming homee?" I whined.

"Ion know Jasmine. Why, you missing me?" He chuckled, lowering his tone.

"Yess." I moaned.

"How much?" He questioned.

"If you come home, I'll show you Daddy." I spoke seductively.

"Show me right now." He hung up the phone and the door opened.

I bit my lip as he approached the bed. He came in between my legs and I pulled him closer as I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my long and kinda sloppy but I didn't mind for real. He switched positions so I was now straddling his lap.

"You gone show me ma?" He asked, playing with my ass.

"Imma show you Kiari." I promised, kissing him again.

Miracle

I'd spoke to Dex earlier because I was bored. Nothing serious. Quavo big head ass came in while Carmelo and Quan were upstairs, sleeping in a guest room with Messiah. I don't know why I even cared to stay up and wait on this nigga.

"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes as he sat on a couch next to the one I was on.

"Why you was waiting up on me?" He snapped, taking his shoes off.

"I don't know. I was waiting for yo' dumb ass. You ain't have to try to snap on me bitch." I muttered the last sentence.

"What was that?" He asked, glaring at me. He act like I'm scared to repeat myself.

"I said, you ain't have to try to snap on me bitch." I stated, louder.

"Yo, watch that 'b' word girl." He bucked at me.

"Bitch, bitch, bit-." He quickly stood to his feet and stood in front of me.

  He stared into my eyes as I stared into his. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to what used to be our room. I looked at him confused as he locked the door and turned back to me.

"What are you doin'?" I questioned.

"Shh ma." He kissed my lips deeply.

I wasn't gone front though, I kissed him back. I missed those lips. He lifted me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently laid me onto the bed and begin sucking on my neck.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear.

I didn't respond, instead I enjoyed the pleasure he was providing. He kissed, sucked and blew behind my ear which was one of my spots. He was rubbing himself against me. The fact that I only had on one of his shirts and my panties on made it more better.

"I love you." He repeated.

I still didn't respond. I loved him but I just felt like fucking with him before giving in. His hand slipped into my wetness and I was beyond soaked but I couldn't help it since I was beyond attracted to him. As he pumped and wiggled his fingers, I forced myself to hold in my moans.

I watched as he slipped my panties off along with his oversized shirt. He undressed himself until he only stood in his socks and Versace drawls.

"I love you."

He got back on the bed, got in between my legs and positioned himself before slowly inching into me. I gasped and wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him closer but he was still going at his own pace. He stared at me, biting his lip.

"I love you Miracle." He paused, staring at me.

"I love you too Quavious." I pulled him in for a kiss.

  I felt him smirking against my lips. He continued pumping in and out of me but speeding up this time. He kept our lips together so I wouldn't scream so loud. I moved our lips from one another's.

"I wanna ride." I pouted.

He flipped us so I was on top, just how I wanted it. I grinded on his hardness while he gripped my ass. I missed this feeling soo much.

"Shiit ma." He groaned, slapping my ass.

He watched as I slid down on his dick slowly. I was biting my lip at the feeling. It wasn't even explainable. I rotated my hips smoothly, arching my back. Our eyes connected once again.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Me too." My mouth formed a perfect 'o' as I squirted on his manhood and he came in me.

But we still continued. We both knew this would be going on for a while.
°°°
"So, we're back on?" Quavo asked as we lay in the bed, naked.

"Quavious, I swear, if you--" He cut me off.

"Shut up, ma. I ain't gone hurt you no more." He said.

"Promise?" I asked, smiling.

"I promise big head." He kissed me again before laying his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around me and finally, drifting off to sleep.