Chapter 21❤

Anthony

   I know, everyone probably hate me but so what? I ran because I didn't needa be involved in allat because it had nothing to do with me. Yeah, Brianna is my sister and Miracle is my babymama but they drama ain't shit concerning me. I heard about my sister's death but did I give a fuck? Hell no! I never liked her like she never liked me. Being her big brother but being treated as if I'm the younger sibling is embarrassing as fuck.

I wanna return to Atlanta. Just to see my son once more but I ain't gon' lie, I'm scared. Not of Quavo and nem' but of Carmelo hating me. I really wanna see if he remembers me. If not, I won't complain. Shit, I'll gladly give my props to Quavo. Carmelo deserves a father like him because, to be honest, I ain't shit father wise. I know Miracle still has love for me but it's different because she's in love with Quavo. I ain't jealous at all though. She deserves the world after what I put ha through.

I stared at my the house as I sat in the driveway. I knew her new address because at first, I was gonna go through with the plan but then I realized it was all bull shit. I sighed, getting out the car and approaching the double doors. I knocked lightly and waited. Carmelo opened the door laughing at something. When he seen me, his face twisted in confusion.

"Who you?" He asked quite clear.

"Uhh, where's ya mom?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked, crossing his arms.

This nigga here. I kissed my teeth and let myself in. Then I heard Miracle's voice.

"Melo, who's at the--" She paused.

Her eyes met with mines and it looked like she'd seen a ghost.

Offset

"Kiari, get Kilee." Jasmine mumbled in my ear.

"Nahh, you get her." I turned in the bed.

She kissed her teeth before yawning. "You know we supposed to take turns."

I shrugged and pulled the cover over my head. I ain't feel like getting up at the moment. I love Kilee and all but fuck taking turns. A nigga needs his sleep, shit. I felt Jasmine get out the bed. She opened the door and walked out the room, slamming the door. I kissed my teeth.

Soon, I heard yelling. I slowly sat up and walked out the room. I was woke up all through the night and now my morning too.

"A nigga just can't get no fuckin' sleep." I mumbled, walking down the stairs to the area by the door, where all the commotion was coming from.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple of times before opening them and seeing that nigga Anthony standing in front of Miracle. I was woke for real now.

"Fuck you doin' here?" I asked mugging him.

"I came to see Carmelo and check up on Miracle. Does this involve you?" He asked, smartly.

I looked around, tryna find out who or what the fuck he talking to because it damn shol' ain't Kiari Kendrell Cephus. I chuckled a bit.

"Nigga, Imma ask you to lower ya tone before you not be able to speak again. Now since you asked, yes it does involve me. It got sum' to do widd my baby sis so, it got sum to do widd me. What you needa check up on them fa?" I asked, calmly.

He took a breath. "I only came to see if Carmelo remembered me but Miracle started wilding on me. Since he doesn't, I just wanna let y'all know, I won't be coming around anymore. There's no need to. But whenever you talk to Quavo, tell him I give him props on stepping up and being a man. I'm sorry for all the shit that Brianna has brought to you. And shit, thanks fa killing her ass. Now I can sleep, knowing her grimy ass is dead. Fuck her," He hugged Miracle and dapped me. "If I see ya, I'll see ya. If not, I hope y'all have a good life." And with that he walked outta the house.

Miracle was speechless. I really ain't give half a fuck. I took the silence as a sign telling me to take my ass back upstairs and into the damn bed to get some sleep before she tried to communicate widd a nigga. I hurried and laid back down but before I could even close my eyes, in walks Carmelo and Mekhi.

"Hey Unc." Mekhi greeted me with a smirk.

I huffed. "Wassup kids. Fuck y'all want?" I asked, already irritated.

"Chill old one," I stale faced him. "We just coming to hang out with out favorite Uncle."

He was smirking, that shit ain't good. That ain't good at all. They coming up with dome evil ass plan to kill a nigga or sum. I sat up as they climb onto my bed.

"What y'all got going on in them little ass heads?" I asked, glancing at them. I noticed the whole time their hands were behind their backs.

"Nothing." Carmelo giggled but to me, it sounded like a evil laugh.

"Something. Get away from me punks." I stood up.

They ran up on a nigga and started throwing eggs at me. Mekhi held a big ass water gun, spraying me. I swear to god, I was drowning. I tried covering my body with my curtain but it was too late for allat. I closed my eyes and reached for one of them. I grabbed one and tossed him. I knew it was Carmelo because he was light and started laughing, crazy ass. Mekhi ran out the room before I could touch him. Carmelo quickly followed after.

I looked down at my body and I had egg yolk all over me along with water. I touched my head and it made a wet noise. My dreads were full of yolk. This some bullshit. We boutta have a damn war...