Chapter 10❤

Nyomi

"Kirsh, where's little Kailen?" I asked as he was driving with me in the passenger's seat. He wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"With my Uncle." He replied, glancing at me.

"Aww, I wanna see her." I pouted my lips.

"Shidd, me too." He admitted.

"Can we go get her?"

"She might be at the place we're going."

  I smiled, turning up the radio which was playing a throw back song. I'm Tryna by Omarion. I sung along, hitting every note. My vocals are heaven sent.

Offset.

"Girl, get out the car." I let my eyes roll at her childish ass. She been fucking with me the whole time we been riding in the car.

"Carry me." She pouted her lips.

"Girl!" I opened the back door, letting Kj out the car then walked to the passenger's side.

I opened the door and Jasmine was still pouting. "No, you grown as fuck. I'd carry Kj but never you."  I shook my head.

"Pwease?" She asked in a baby voice.

  I sighed, lifting her out the car. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder, kissing on my neck and shit. To be honest, she wasn't even heavy. She just look heavy.

"Stop guh." I tried moving my neck because she was getting me hard and I ain't wanna fuck her at this party.

"Mm mmm." She hummed, sucking at my neck.

  This girl gone get some shit started. I carried her into Lingo's house while Kj followed closely by me. I was surprised his mama even let me get him. I know why Lingo threw this party. It's to distract the girls and kids so we can find Mekhi. Nobody was in the house so I headed to the back yard and everyone except Quavo and Miracle was here.

"Offset!" I heard someone call my name.

I looked in the direction of the voice and Takeoff was waving me over. He was standing with the girl from the club. I made my way over to them.

"Waddup." I dapped him, well tried to.

"So, this Nyomi. Nyomi, this Offset, Jasmine, Kj and baby Kilee." He introduced everyone.

"It's nice to meet y'all." She spoke, hugging everyone.

"Nice to meet you too, ma." I nodded and walked to a spot by the pool.

I laid Jasmine on the beach chair and sat on the end of it with Kj standing between my legs, playing with my chains. He took one off and put it around his next then smiled a toothless smile. His teeth been falling out like crazy and I put 2k under his pillow every time.

"Can I keep it?" He asked as it dangled.

"Yeah." I shrugged, removing my white Versace shirt.

  He tried to do the same thing but got stuck. I chuckled at his goofiness and help him take it off. I looked to the door and seen Quavo, Miracle, Carmelo, Quan and Kailen walk in looking happy ad hell...today. They stop to talk to Takeoff, giving Kailen to him and walked over to us.

"Wassup hubby." Quavo said in a girl voice, hugging me.

"Nigga, get the fuck!" I pushed him off me.

"Right, this my hubby." Jasmine made a face at him, using hand movements.

"Mmm, nahh boo boo, you tha side hoe." He clapped in her face as he talked loud and ghetto.

"Mommy, I think Daddy likes Uncle Kiari." Carmelo said to Miracle.

"Me too." She laughed, hugging Jasmine.

"Bae, who you choose? Me or her?" Quavo grabbed my arm.

"Bro, gone widd allat." I stood up and pushed him into the pool and he pulled me in by my leg.

"What the fuck?" I shouted when I came up from under the water.

"Shut up, bitch." Quavo said in his normal voice.

  I smirked, going under the water and pulling him under. He tried swimming away but I had his arms. We started play fighting under the water until everybody started calling our names. We went back up for air. I was dying of laughter.

"Y'all play too much." Miracle rolled her eyes.

"That was lit though." I slapped hands with Quavo before we got out the pool.

  We was soaking wet. Khalil bitch ass was walking over to us. Jasmine looked at him, look at me then back at him. The fuck? I brushed it off quickly, knowing it was nothing.

"Wassup baby girls." He smiled, walking right passed me and to Jasmine, hugging her and rubbing her stomach.

"Well then..." Kj said, looking up at me with a shrug.

"Baby girls?" I questioned, staring at them. Jasmine looked like she ain't even wanna be around him.

"That is what I said." Khalil snapped, glaring at me. I chuckled lowly.

"Yo ass lucky my kids, nephews and nieces around because I'll off yo ass." I shot back, approaching him but Quavo stepped in the way.

"Omgee, please don't start. Imma have a major fucking headache because y'all asses still can't get along." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, mann." I huffed, walking to the bar to get me a drink.

  Some fine ass girl sat next to me as I mixed my lean. I felt her staring at me so I looked at her, admiring her curves and thighs.

"Hey Daddy..." She said all sexy like.

  I looked down at my lap. Oh shit. My hard on. I glanced at Jasmine and she was smiling at Khalil. Two can play at that game then.

"Wassup ma." I smirked, turning to face her and damn, she cute but she still ain't got shit on Jasmine. But we gone have to arrange something because she bad as fuck...