Chapter 26❤

Miracle

I was seriously losing my mind. Carmelo has been back there for at least four hours now. I don't know what the fuck is going on right now. With him being so little and sensitive, he could lose a lot of blood and that's what I'm scared of. I know I look a mess right now; tears stains, mascara everywhere, and hair frizzy ass fuck from all this sweating but I don't care. I just want my baby. Lingo is fine though, he got shot in the arm.

Quan sat in my arms, sleeping as always and Kiari sat besides me with his head in his hands as he sniffles every thirty seconds. Everyone one else had went home except him, Jasmine, Kj, Kilee, Mekhi and Kailen. Everyone else got tired so they requested we hit them up with some information whenever we got some.

"Yo, what the fuck they doing?" Kiari asked, standing to his feet.

"Ki, sit down. At times like this, you gotta be patient." Jasmine tells him.

"What you mean be patient? My lil cousin up in there because stupid ass niggas keep fuckin' widd us. Fuck allat patient shit. I'm bout to sho' da fuck out if ion get no infa'mation." He snapped.

Just then a nurse rushed out the back, calling for help in emergency room B704 . A bunch of em' rushed back there. I recognized it as Carmelo's room number and handed Quan to Jasmine. I followed them to the back, without being caught. I heard them calling my name but I ain't go back. Their voices faded and the doctors quickly ran into the room. I watched through the big window. I watched as they used a defibrillator on him. The line was still flat. My heart dropped. They tried three more times and nothing happened. I watched as the doctor looked at the nurse and shook his head as his finger checked his pulse.

"Time of death, 2100." I read his lips.

"No, no, no!" I cried out, falling to the ground.

I started kicking and screaming like a child. Soon, Jasmine appeared with everyone. She knew what it was when she looked at me. She shook her head and turned around, walking away. Kiari started crying hard which only broke my heart even more. Mekhi tried to hold his in as he left out to. Before he could turn the corner, I heard his screaming too. The doctors opened the door and were surprised to see us.

"I'm sorry Ms. Unique." Was all he could say before walking away.

After all the doctors and nurses left the room, I struggled to stand. I opened the door with my hand shaking rapidly. Every step I took made me feel weaker and weaker. I stared at his little lifeless body.

Kiari soon walked up besides me. His arm wrapped around my shoulders as I broke down again. I walked closer to the bed and held his little hand.

"Carmelo Romello Anthony Johnson...this wasn't supposed to happen at all. You were my first born child and I'd do anything to switch places with you. I wish you would've pulled through this. You're my king and always treated me like your Queen. You counted on my to love you, put you first before everyone but god and protect you but I failed at the protect part. I really tried to save you from that bullet but I was too late. Now you're a little angel. I wish I could go back and change everything. I should of jumped in front of that bullet. I've been shot before and I'd most definitely get shot again at anytime and anyplace for you and Quan. Baby boy, I love you and...I-I wish it was me..."

Quavo

I've been breaking the rules and calling the fuck outta Miracle and everyone's phone. I sat down, frustrated as fuck. That bitch ass officer came over to my cell shared with Takeoff and smirked.

"Marshall, get over here!" He shouted.

"What man?" I asked walking up to the locked bars.

"I just received a call. Your son didn't make it. Time of death was 2100." He stated, laughing.

I furrowed my eyebrows and reached threw the bars, trying to grab him but he quickly moved. I glared at him before he walked away. What he said finally settled in and I sunk down in my cell.

"Fuck!" I shouted as tears started rushing down my cheeks.

Takeoff shook his head and lifted me off the ground. We sat on the bench in our cell. He tried holding it in but I heard his sniffles. The only things running through my mind is Carmelo and that hoe Anthony.

"Neph, he gone man!" I cried, shaking my head.

I swear I was going crazy. That shit fucked my head all up. I stood up and paced the floor.

"Imma kill dat bitch nigga!" I shook my head, fired up.

"Unc, c-calm down!" He shouted at me.

"No, fuck allat!" I yelled back.

Soon, I felt lightheaded as fuck. I stopped moving for a minute as my breathing decreased. I sat besides Neph and he looked at me, confused. His face look weird as fuck.

"Unc, you good?" His voice echoed in my head.

I ain't respond. I couldn't. Soon everything got black and I heard Takeoff calling my name.

"Unc! Unc!..."