Epilogue

So everybody is dying to know what happened to Rebecca. Just ask Juliet's first chapter is up now so you guys can go read it after this.

But you guys are going to have to wait as to see what really happened there.

There will also be a huge ass character interview after (like one of my very very long authors notes with all the characters) and after that will be the two bonus chapters all in Jake's POV.

I know I said this would be in the POV of the guy who she ended up with but I liked this concept way better so I'm sorry you're going to have to wait to see the chapters in his POV.

P.S: REBECCA AND JAKE TOGETHER!😲😲 EEEW.😖😖 THEY ARE LIKE SIBLINGS. THE WORLD WILL END BUT THOSE TWO WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS THOUGHT JAKE CHEATED ON CLARA WITH REBECCA! (See my use of caps?)

P.S: This is just a light fluffy bonus chapter.

UNEDITED

Fifteen Years Later

"You are so screwed."

The two of them instantly break away with Becky shoving Mason away who nearly falls of the bed.

"Mom!" She says frantically looking at me,"This is totally not what you think."

She hits Mason,"Tell her!"

"Y-yes Mrs Henderson." Mason nods,"This is-"

"I don't think there was any room for misunderstanding." I say lightly,"My daughter is making out with a boy with her bedroom door closed. What else could it be?"

"Fine!" Becky hangs her head in defeat. Her dark hair is all over the place as she runs her hand through her hair, something she'd undoubtedly picked up from her father,"It's what it looks like. I'm sorry but I'm nearly sixtee-"

"Ooh Becky is in tru-uhble!"

She turns to glare at Archer who is currently hiding behind my legs with only his unruly blonde head sticking out from the side.

"Why you little squirt watc-"

"Rebecca Minerva Henderson." I say sternly,"How many times have I told you to stop picking on your little brother!"

"It's not fair!" She whines,"You always take his side!"

"That's because Mommy likes me more." Archer says sticking his tongue out.

"Why you little-" she lunges for him but I instantly stop her.

"Will you please start acting your age?" I ask,"I'm tired and I've just come back from work. Instead of fighting with your brother we have bigger problems to deal with."

"Like?"

"Your dad finding out about this."

Her eyes widen dramatically,"Shit. Shit. Oh fu-"

"Rebecca!" I say,"Not in front of your brother."

"Who cares?" She says before jumping before me and grabbing my coat,"You have to help me. Dad will murder me. You can't tell hi-"

"Fine I won't tell him."

"Really?" Becky hugs me nearly knocking me into the wall,"You're the best mom ever! I promise I'll get you something nice for mother's day."

"She'll still like me better." Archer says sticking his tongue out,"Won't you mommy?"

I bend down on my knees and kiss him on the cheek,"Of course I will sweetie. Now do me a favour and keep a look out for your dad?"