Story Disclaimer/ Rant??

1.) Okay first off I was never planing on writing a story disclaimer when I first started writing this story. I figured people would actually take the time and READ the tags before actually clicking on the story to read it, especially the ones who tend to be on more of the "Sensitive" side.  But obviously that's not the case.

I have only gotten a handful of "offended" people out of all my lovely readers to voice their opinions and issues with my story

I have only gotten a handful of "offended" people out of all my lovely readers to voice their opinions and issues with my story. One went as far as accusing me of "romanticizing abuse"....yah I am not going to go there because some of y'all be really trying it. I refuse to be" that writer" who constantly is arguing or clapping back in their comments with readers. It is not a good look and y'all will not take me there!

I decided to just put up the disclaimer after like the fourth person complained because I thought..."Well maybe they just didn't read the tags or was simply confused somehow on what the story was about even with me tagging the hell out of it."

I know that a lot of readers don't read disclaimers either lol but I still wanted to put one up just so that people will be able to reference back to it.

2.) I tagged this story abuse and possessive for a reason!! In no shape or form am I trying to romanticize or tell my readers that abuse is okay. If you take it that way then I apologize. This story is based around a very unstable relationship between a male and a female with deeply rooted issues that doesn't get resolved anytime soon in the story plot. It is not your usual run of the mill "Rough Romance story" here on wattpad. Its Raw. It's some deep heavy shit. And yes it is extremely intense at times. If you are sensitive to abuse or if it's triggering for you...then this is not the story for you!

3.) I tagged this story MOB and Violence for a reason! And yet I had a person or two complain about how "Violent" it was....... normally if I see a story tagged as a MOB story then I as should you should rightfully assume that it will be violent! So again if you are sensitive to that lifestyle or if that isn't your cup of tea, this isn't the story for you!

4.) Also one last thing. if the story isn't to your liking please feel free to delete it out of your libraries. I am not trying to sound like a cocky asshole (because I totally am not and I hope you don't take it that way) but please don't feel pressured to read it because I wrote on your wall thanking you for reading it in the first place.

Also please don't write in my comments saying how much you disagree with my story plot and how you aren't going to continue reading.....like what is the point of doing  that??? You think I am going to be like "OMG one or two people don't like my story...so I am going to have to delete the whole thing and write it all over again." ......No ma'am and No sir! With all due respect please just leave quietly.

I am not a sensitive writer, I promise you guys lol

I am not a sensitive writer, I promise you guys lol. I am not someone who gets offended easily about criticism...but if you have one please make it helpful to me. I actually love tips and pointers from my readers and other writers on here so long as they are HELPFUL! In other words...you can't just tell me that my writing is shit and not say why you think it's shit. :D!

I respect all of your opinions and thoughts and I love hearing from each and everyone of you. Your head won't get bitten off if you want to voice an opinion, so feel free to let your thoughts be heard! Just don't be rude about it.

I know my story isn't everyone's cup of tea and I have accepted that fact even before I published the first chapter of this story. So if I am giving you respect please return it in the same way.

With all of that being said. Thank you so much for clicking on my story and deciding to try it out. You guys motivate me and constantly make my day with your comments and lovely messages. Please please feel free to hit me up whenever! You can write on my wall, private message me, or write in the comments if you want to just chat about whatever (it doesn't have to be about the story :P) or if you have any questions or concerns with the story. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!