Chapter IV: Party

"Look here's your uniform {Y/N}!"

Sora bounced into your room with that goofy grin on his face and shoved the uniform in your face. You slowly grabbed it from his hand and examined it while he clapped his hands together in excitement. You looked at it with an eyebrow raised, realizing there was a blue tie with it. Weren't ties for boys?

"School is tomorrow so try on the uniform okay?" Sora rushed out of your room and slammed the door shut to give you some privacy.

You put on the outfit, which was a button down white shirt with that stupid blue tie around your neck. Girls wore dark blue skirts with dark socks that went up to just below your knees and brown shoes. You started to freak out, realizing the shirt was short sleeved. You quickly rummaged through your wardrobe, looking for a white long sleeved shirt to match your school uniform. Before long you thankfully found one and quickly stripped off the first shirt to put on the other one.

Just as you were adjusting the tie again you heard the hyper active boy knock on the door. You opened it for him and he saw you with a huge smile on his face.

"That looks great {Y/N}! I guess you're cold though since you put on another shirt, but that's okay! You look great either way!"

You nodded your thanks at his comment. At that moment was when Zack came in. He saw you in your uniform and had a huge, excited smile on his face as he entered your room.

"You're all ready for school huh kiddo?" He asked with a grin. "The uniform is a bit big but that's okay! Hopefully you'll gain some weight and fit into it later this year." He approached you and ruffled your hair, leaving you to smooth it out again as he exited the room.

Sora nudged your arm after his father had left. "Get dressed into normal clothes now! I wanna tell all my friends!" Once again he dashed out of the room and slammed the door closed to let you change.

You left the white long sleeved shirt on and quickly slipped on some jeans and your regular converse before following the excited fifteen year old downstairs. He was waiting for you at the front door, rambling on and on to Zack about what the two of you were going to do. Once he noticed your presence, Sora carefully grabbed your hand to hurry you along so the two of you could go tell his friends the good news.

Just like everything else in the small town, the houses were all in walking distance. He told you that he was taking you to Kairi's house, where you would get to see Axel and their other sister Kairi mentioned at the ice cream shop. When the two of you approached a two story brick house, Sora knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Before long it was Kairi who answered, wearing a white tank top with a short purple skirt and no shoes. She smiled with glee when she saw the two of you, clapping her hands together.

"Hi Sora, {Y/N}!" She exclaimed. "Come on in! You can finally meet Namine!"

She dragged you into the house, in which you reacted by pulling your arm away. She didn't say anything other than calling out her sisters name, and not long after that a girl with blonde hair came skipping down the stairs wearing white shorts that almost blended with her fair skin and a black tank top over that.

"{Y/N} this is my little sister, Namine." Kairi introduced. "We're a year apart. She's a freshman and I'm a sophomore.Axel should have graduated last year but ya know he flunked so he's a senior again."

"I heard that!" A voice called from upstairs.

Kairi waved her hand to dismiss the interruption. "So why are you here? Or did you just want to hang out?"