Chapter XI: Dismissal

So I've realized I haven't explained this at the beginning of the book, so I'll explain now: During the book there will be a few available bachelors to choose from:
Vanitas
Ventus
Roxas
Sora
Riku
Axel
Demyx? (Possibly)
Or anyone else I decide to throw in or any other suggestions you guys give me. But I'll have a small section for each bachelor (like we had a few scenes with Vanitas and a scene with Roxas) and at the end I'll have multiple endings so you guys can choose who you'd like to be with~

I hope you guys like the idea! Let me know if there's anyone else you'd like to be paired with at the end! Thank you everyone for reading~

~Yunru

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Three Months Later...

With such happiness and a large smile on your face, you followed Vanitas and Sora into school. After these long three months, the schools atmosphere began to change. It seemed to have brightened, as if the colors of the school itself have gotten a brighter color, or someone had repainted the whole school just a shade lighter. The smiles on the students faces seemed softer and kinder than they used to be, and the whole place was just a lot more pleasant to you. Your grip on your handbag tightened as you met up with your group of friends who were waiting by the entrance as usual.

Kairi saw you behind the two boys and instantly pushed them out of the way so she could get to you. She linked arms with you and had a huge grin on her face.

"I gotta talk to you! Namine come on!"

The two girls giggled and dragged you down the hall while the boys watched with a confused look on their faces. You were only a little ways down the hall from them, but you were just out of earshot. Namine and Kairi both exchanged glances while giggling as you lifted an eyebrow. You could feel people staring and rolling their eyes, probably assuming that you girls were just doing stupid girl things and squealing over some cute guy.

"You know you're like... Kinda popular?" Namine whispered as her eyes glanced in the direction of the boys, Vanitas, Roxas, Ven, Riku, Axel, and Sora were all staring at you three. "Guess what we just found out!"

Kairi leaned forward and covered her mouth with her hand and spoke softly so only you could hear. "Riku is in your class isn't he? He likes youuuuu."

You blinked. Riku? You barely talked to Riku. He helped you out in your math class sometimes, but other than that you two rarely talked to one another. He was quite quiet and reserved, if he did had an interest in you he never showed it. Even now he was standing in the group of boys, just kind of staring at the ground as if there was something on his mind. You stared at him for a few moments before kairi started blabbing again.

"He was telling Namine about it because you know she's quiet too. He thought she wouldn't tell anyone... But boy was he wrong!"

The sisters giggled just as the bell for class rung. "Good luck with Roxas too by the way! You're gonna have guys fighting all over you!"

Kairi and Namine ran off as you shook your head. Boys? You didn't really want to make a choice. All your guy friends were nice to you. How could you just choose? You've never really had a boyfriend before anyway and you didn't know the first thing about dating. You could see Roxas giving you a shy smile and a small wave before heading to his own class and hurrying before he made eye contact with you for too long. Roxas was such a cute and sweet guy... You didn't know what to do. You tried to push the thought from your mind as you pushed yourself to go to your first period class.