Chapter XVI: Movie

The rest of the school day went by rather quickly as if time knew you just wanted to be done with it. As soon as the last bell rang you immediately jumped the seat from your last period class and dashed out the door. You were hoping to wait in your usual spot for the brothers before Seifer found you. You didn't feel like dealing with him right now. You didn't need another Larxene in your life.

You were speed walking down the hallway, ignoring the strange looks people were giving you for being in such a hurry. However when you caught a glimpse of a scene you halted in your tracks and turned to get a better view.

There Seifer was, pinning Roxas up against a wall. Roxas seemed helpless as Seifer was snickering and using all his strength to keep the small boy in place. Roxas looked like a terrified child. He didn't even move as fear stopped him from struggling too much.

"I know you like her, loser." Seifer growled. "So do your best to stay out of my way. I've called dibs and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Tell that to the other guys who like her!" Roxas snapped.

Seifer' eyes narrowed and he lifted a fist to teach Roxas a lesson, but that's when you ran to your friends aid and shoved Seifer away from him. Seifer gasped with surprise and stumbled to the ground, obviously not expecting anyone to stand up to him. Roxas looked at you with wide eyes as he panted heavily.

"{Y/N} what the hell?!" Roxas asked in surprise. "You helped me?"

Seifer stood up from the ground and brushed the dirt from his white clothing. "I didn't think you'd have it in you to defend your friends." Seifer commented. "You're just so small, who knew you had that secret strength in you?"

You shot Seifer a glare and grabbed a hold of Roxas' hand. Without a word you dragged Roxas away from the scene of the crime. You could feel the embarrassment coming from Roxas as the two of you made your way to the front of the school. When Sora saw you approaching him, you released Roxas' hand and skipped towards the hyper boy and smiling.

"Wanna have a movie night?" Sora asked. "Mom and dad are gonna be home and they texted me saying they were gonna buy food and we can have a mini party!"

"I'm down." Roxas nodded as he looked over at you. "Let's just not overwhelm {Y/N} okay?"

You shook your head and pouted. "I'll be fine. If not I'll go to my room." You told him as you stuck out your tongue.

"I heard party? What party?" Ven showed up behind his brother with Kairi and Namine walking along with him.

Sora explained the situation again and the girls both squealed with excitement. "Lets watch a horror movie!" Kairi suggested.

Vanitas shot her a look. "We have a girl with anxiety." He pointed out as his eyes rested in your direction.

You gave him a cold stare. "I said I'll go to my room if I'm not comfortable." You rolled your eyes before crossing your arms. "I'm stupid and sensitive yes but I'm not a baby."

Just as Riku and Axel were finally joining the discussing, you saw Axel cup his hands around his mouth and shouted, "DAMNNN tell him girl!"

"Then its settled! A horror movie party it is!" Sora jumped up and down before taking your hand and urging you to hurry home so you could prepare. With a smile you followed him out the school doors and left Vanitas to follow.

As soon as you got home you changed out of your uniform in more casual clothing, in which you decided to wear black sweatpants and a T-Shirt. You were staying home so what's the point in being fancy? After all you were just going to be eating and watching movies. Even though you knew Kairi was going to dress nicely like usual. While you were pulling your shirt on you heard Vanitas yell at Sora to get out of the room so he could change himself.