Warning and Copyright Information

WARNING ⚠

This is the first time I'm writing a story that is somewhat romance and chiklit at the same time.
I'm not trying to copy any ideas from any one.
Don't expect me to update this story every day.
I WILL ONLY UPDATE IT ON SCHEDULE.
It is strictly scheduled to be updated on Fridays or Saturdays or Sundays.
Do not pressure me for updates.Ever.
I do not want any rude comments. If you so much as post one I will take it down.
This story contains strong language and has sexual content.

Please if you cannot manage to read such material do not continue and if you do I don't want to receive any complaints concerning the language and sexual content of this book.

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

1. I do not allow any copying or translation of this book at any time without prior authorisation from the writer- Chali910.

2. I do not allow any rewriting or editing of this book by anyone else other than myself.

*All characters and situations are purely fictional and any coincidental mirroring of any actual life events or people is purely incidental.*

3. All work is purely of my imagination and should not be copied or reproduced at any time without prior authorisation from the writer- Chali910.

*******

If you'd like to design a trailer or banner feel free to do so and message them to me.

You could reach me on Twitter and Instagram with the same user handle its Chali910 practically everywhere! hhhjjjlu

Don't forget to put this book in your library and to comment, share and vote!

Also don't forget to follow me kay!

Thank you.

Happy reading everyone!

Seducing Richard जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें