《Chapter 4》

A/N:This chapter isn't edited for grammatical error so don't judge. Sorry I published and then unpublished and then published this again the whole thing got erased when I was syncing my phone and laptop but its all good now. 

'I'm twenty years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel like I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.' -Lindsay Lohan

☆☆☆

I got up early today, I hate being an adult I have to do everything for myself. Independence is a blessing and a curse.

I take a shower and get read really fast so I can get everything done faster so I can get home faster. I head downstairs and I'm greeted by the smell of pancakes and I see a jug of orange juice. Typical but appreciated.

"Good morning!" Freya singsongs when she sees me. Her hair is done in a messy bun and she's dressed pretty casual, t-shirt, jeans, converse.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask her as I take a seat by the table she's set. I sling my bag over the backrest and try to figure out why she is in such a good mood.      

"Oh, I just got an email from the coffee shop downtown telling me I've got the job!" She literally screams the last four words of her sentence its amazing how she herself hasn't gone deaf. I for one, certainly will need to see a doctor about my ears.

"Emerson and Family?" Its a cute coffee shop and very home like it makes me cringe.

"The very one." She says, setting a plate of pancakes before me. Thank the good Lord she did not drench the bastards in syrup, bless her.

"That's great! I'm happy for you. " I honestly couldn't care less but the fact that she wont spend too much time sleeping on my couch makes me happy that she got the job. I hate it when people sleep on my furniture.

"Yeah me too.I just wonder how you're able to live without a job." She says. The question was inevitable considering I'm always either home or eating or at the studio or at the agency, but mostly everywhere else but the agency. Sometimes I wonder why Mrs Smith even has a big ass building.

"I'm not jobless.My job doesn't require me to be at the office all day everyday neither do I have to dress up its practically field work." This is me sugar coating being an escort.

"Oh. What do you do?" Freya asks me wide eyed and comes to the table and takes a seat.

"You're going to judge me." I mumble.

"I'm not gonna force you if you're not comfortable telling me. " She says without looking at me, she's focused on the whipped cream she's putting on her pancakes.

"Thanks." I sigh.

We eat in silence for a while until half way through the meal she opens her mouth again.

"Well obviously you and I aren't best friend's yet but I ditched my old ones because they kicked me to the curb, so I just have you." Freya says.

First I'm confused but then I know when a person mentions friendship they want something.

"And?" I ask her.