《Chapter 23》

A/N: I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE'S PATIENCE WITH ME. I'm finally out of hiatus and so duh I'm blessing you lol. Any ideas for this December? I'm in society now.

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face, tell me that you love me even if its fake cause I don't fucking care at all." Blackbear - 'I Don't Care'

☆☆☆

Its been a day since Richard turned me on and left me there.

I left his house immediately I
had myself under control.

How could he be so cruel?

I'm so nice.

I don't understand.

In other news, Declan has been calling my phone non-stop.

"You guys were so cute but a druggie is a no no boo boo." Freya had said once I explained my dilemma to her.

She was right, I don't need someone who's too careless with themselves.

I sit there in my kitchen eating my Neapolitan ice cream and Richard comes to mind. He's the most complicated guy I know. I just wish life had not been so harsh on him. He didn't deserve it.

I decide to go to the agency since I haven't been there in a while.

The drive there is obviously solitary but its refreshing also. I realise I need to put my life in perspective.

"Eva! How are you? It's been so long." Katie greets me and pulls me into a tight embrace. She looks more radiant and relaxed than she did when I last saw her.

"I'm fine, how are you? Has that prick been laying his hands on you?" I ask her. Robert is a really terrible person.

Katie sighs in relief."Thankfully he's travelling with Mrs S. So they won't be here for the next two months." She says in response.

"That's great. I just came to pick up the file for Richard King. I have a lot of reporting to do." I say happily. At least we all get a break from that twat. Especially all the girls he's been abusing.  It just sucks that his wife won't do anything to stop him. She lets that wild dog run loose.

Katie quickly puts her papers in order and smiles at me."Just wait here and I'll fetch it for you." She says as she disappears into the file room.

I still don't see why we haven't digitised the filing systems. It's so much easier.

I stand there for a moment and start to fiddle with my phone.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." An all too familiar and annoying voice cuts through the silence.

I close my eyes trying to be calm.

"Raphael," I say in the most plastic chipper tone I could muster.

The mere sight of this man disgusts me and I have to physically refrain myself from throwing up.

He still has the gall to show up here even after what he put his brainwashed wife through.  He doesn't value her at all much less their marriage.

Raphael grins at me for show and he spreads his arm out."Yes it's me and I'm still married to Allison so good try. She still wants me." He says with a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

Would it be extreme if I whacked him in the face with an office chair? Asking for a friend.

I give him a once over then meet his eyes to drive my point home."She was probably dropped as a child. Besides, she seems like the type to want a perfect life." I say to him.