《Chapter 22》

Hello! As usual its not edited. Don't forget to vote. Enjoy😊

NEW COVER, FEAST YOUR EYES!

"I feel we're close enough I wanna lock on your love, I think we're close enough could I lock on your love? Now I've got you in my space I won't let go of you won't you shackle in my embrace I'm latching onto you?" - Disclosure featuring Sam Smith...

"I feel we're close enough I wanna lock on your love, I think we're close enough could I lock on your love? Now I've got you in my space I won't let go of you won't you shackle in my embrace I'm latching onto you?" - Disclosure featuring Sam Smith, 'Latch'

☆☆☆

Skilled fingers play around with the skin on my spine somehow one of  my hands left his hair and went up his shirt. He tenses wherever I touch him but he leaves a bush fire wherever he touches me.

I can't hear anything all I can focus on is the feeling of him on me.

But I need to breathe so I pull away, my eyes open and his are still shut. Richard looks like he's trying to keep something in.

When his eyes open I see how dark they've turned. His lips look assaulted, his hair is a sexy mess.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away," he apologises.  

I can't tear my eyes off of his face, I lick my lips...they're sore.

"And so did I but I'm not sorry. That was one hell of a kiss though," I confess.

Honesty is the best policy what can I say?

"Thanks?" He says.

I step into his space again. I regret none of it.

"What is it you want from me?" I ask Richard as my eyes take in every inch of exposed skin. I want to memorise him.

Is that weird?

"In all honesty?" Richard asks, I nod in agreement, "I want everything. Yet I know you're not going to want someone like me, a guy's got to at least try," he explains.

Someone like him? Has he lost his mind? How could I not want him when he's everything I want right now?

"Just do what you have to do to get what you want." I shrug.

"Hasn't anything about our time knowing one another taught you something?" Richard asks with a smile on his face. He has one of those rare smiles. I want to bottle it and keep it safe somewhere.

Selfish much? Yes I am.

I narrow my eyes at him,"I don't quite follow,"

"Patience," he elaborates.

I should have known. 

"Right."

A moment of silence passes between us then his features change expressions and he looks like he knows something I don't and I hate it.