《Chapter 12》

A/N: You know how at the age of twelve kids came of age a long time ago well then I have no idea what to say but this book has certainly come of age. The story is at the Once upon a time stage the past eleven you may view as an introduction. 

***

Have you ever noticed, the saddest person has the most beautiful smile -Kid Cudi

I always worried someone would notice me, and then when no one did, I felt lonely - Curtis Sittenfeld

I found myself staring at her, which was stupid since I'd seen her a billion times. Still, she seemed so much more mature. It was kind of intimidating. I mean, sure, she'd always been cute, but she was starting to be seriously beautiful - Rick Riordan

Here is a piece of earth. If you stand staring at it and doing nothing, what does the earth yield? Nothing. Just like a woman. - Luigi Pirandello

☆☆☆

About a week ago, why the hell do I sound like that Shmurda guy? Anyway, Richard told me about his parents and I guess we're a little closer because of that. Why one may wonder?

Because we are going fucking bowling today. Not just him and I but all of us i.e. Freya, Marcus, Jerome, Alley, Raphael and I. Yes bowling with the devil's spawn. Sounds tempting.

What a fun night we're going to have!

Also it seems Marcus and Freya are not defined yet so we have no idea what to refer to them as - apart from just Marcus and Freya. I've noticed him looking at me when he says dirty things that make her squeal with laughter. He is giving me reason to believe he is just using her to get to me. He said I wasn't the only girl but then he fucks and bags Freya all in a day's work. If I recall correctly I know for a fact that he wasn't the least bit romantically interested in her and it takes a few words to make him angry and voila they're doing whatever it is you could call what they are doing?

Its so suspicious.

Also he has his own home yet they almost always hang out at my house?

Strange.

"Do you think I should go with grey skinny jeans or dark blue?" Freya asks me holding out two pairs of jeans.

"Definitely grey. Put on a white shirt though it'll balance out nicely." I tell her.

She pauses for a moment then she nods."Good call." Freya says as she puts the other pair back.

"So have you spoken to Xander lately?" She asks me.

Do I tell her than he and I have been fucking for the past week in secret? Do I? Does she need to know? No.

"Yeah."

"And?" She asks, eyes expectant.

I chew on the inside of my cheek."We're cool and he's cool with his baby momma." Which is only partially true.

She starts to put her pants on."That's nice to know." Freya says.

Before she decides to ask anything else I decide to steer the conversation towards her life."And you and Marcus ,what's the deal there?" I ask her.

I actually want to know.

"Honestly, I have no idea. We haven't talked about it and I'm not trying to sound desperate so I'm not asking either." Freya says looking herself over in the mirror.