Chapter 20 and 21

Hey guys

I apologise for disappearing on you like this but I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a happy New year.

These two chapters will be published by Wednesday, as for now I advise that you go over to my profile and read my short story Calix Ludovic, I plan on going up to 15 chapters I have six up so far and will update again by Wednesday so you'll have more to read.

I'm in my senior year now so it'll be quite hard to find time to update but I plan to binge write this week and get as much out as I can before I turn into a real ghost. My WiFi is also down so I have to purchase data bundles which I hate.

ALSO something I've written may be published in a few weeks in a short story anthology so hopefully my work is chosen, let's keep our fingers crossed.

I love you guys, thank you for 2K reads it means a lot, I know we didn't win the watty's but we'll try again this year.

I'll be publishing a few chapters here and there for you, please tell your friends to tell their friends to get wattpad and read my stuff, please remember to comment always.

Thank you for the support.

Love,

Chali.

P.S: Do you think I should join the slut pack? And please go read CALIX LUDOVIC