《Chapter 6》

A/N:This chapter isn't edited for grammatical error so don't judge.

"I realised I was thinking of you and I begun to wonder how long you had been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: since I met you, you've never left."- Unknown

☆☆☆ 

"So who is this Marcus Jackson guy anyway?" Freya asks me for the umpteenth time. I have felt sadly miserably lazy to divulge because I'm a lazy pig aside from being a greedy pig also. See my predicament here? But I might as well. Gossip is a foreign concept to me.

"Remember about two weeks ago when you got your new job and we went out and got drunk and well I met a guy at that night club?" I try to jog her memory because that's what she told me. I had to hold on to what she said because I have no recollection of that night.

Freya's eyebrows go up in confusion."Yeah, so?" she prods as she takes another bite of her sandwich which is incredibly large if I say so myself.

"That's the guy who brought us home that day."

"The insanely hot one?" She clarifies. I mean he is hot but I just don't think he drives me insane.

"Yeah." I agree.

"You're shitting me." Freya says incredulously.

"I'm pretty sure you're not coming out of my asshole so, no I'm not shitting you." I tell her matter-of-fact-ly.

"Well, tell me everything!" She squeals. I cant deny the fact that I like Freya a bunch and she makes me wish I had a sister. I should be happy that heaven granted me Freya though. She still isn't allowed to violate my personal space.

"So there's this guy, Richard and he's my dance instructor and all that. He's deadly attractive in his own right." I tell the truth, well the edited truth anyway. "So he's got this annoying flirty jackass of a brother called Jerome and then he knows Marcus." I tell her trying not to ramble.

"How the hell do they know each other?" She is confused by this.

"Marcus is his best friend apparently." And this is a small world, I mean we only have like what, six or seven continents?

"So are you interested in Marcus?" She asks me and I can tell how serious she is. I'm still trying to get used to this thing girls do which is gush about relationships and crushes and whatever. I feel strange telling her and I love and respect myself and will not make myself feel uncomfortable for the sake of others. I can be selfless but not ever to that extent.

"No I'm not, I think you and him would look good together really." Its true, she and Marcus would be adorable their features just compliment each other.

"Well why don't you invite him over so I can meet him?" Freya suggests.

"I don't mind inviting him over." I tell her even though I have no idea how its going to work out but hey, a girl's got to try.

Because I don't mind truly and well I have reason to believe, that Marcus is interested in me- romantically. I'm not a narcissistic bitch ass girl but okay maybe I am but you just know when a guy likes you. I am doing damage control and I am setting him up with Freya because she's a whore but a classy one that I really like but a whore nonetheless.

The act that Richard and I are practically friends means that I can visit him and he can visit me (which he hasn't done yet) and I ran into Marcus again and because he seemed like he really was trying to get to know me I let him have my number and I have his so I know when I shouldn't take a call. I guess his phone number has actual relevance today, considering. I scroll through my contacts and come to Marcus Jackson. I'm that weirdo who saves people with their last names too. I have a terrible memory.