《Chapter 15》

A/N: This chapter is not edited for grammatical errors so don't judge. I know I said Sunday but I guess you guys deserve it! I fixed  the issue but then why keep it any longer?

Dedicated to: suwilanjichiwele ,crysanthima ,Romance, KanyeInterruptedMe  and JaysArmy

***

"Days in the sun and nights in the rain, summer is over simple and plain. I found me some fun, its good for the pain. I already told you I don't feel the same. "- Drake, 'Summers Over interlude'

****

"5, 6, 7, 8 and turn, arms up, stomp your left foot!" Richard says. He spots a very sluggish Lee and is literally I believe physically stopping himself from bashing her head in. "Lee, work with me here, please." He groans.

First day? Yeah.

Shitty day? Yeah.

Hot teacher? Yeah.

Is fake fainting in order? Definitely.

The tension and frustration in this space is so thick I could cut it with a butter knife.

"You made us go away for a fucking month why the hell would you expect me to be able to keep up with you on the first day." She defends. Quite frankly I agree with her on that one although I'm not all about exercise I'm not beyond salvation and neither is she but relaxation makes me lazy. I'm guessing the same goes for her.

Richard frowns. "You're a lazy bum." I'd laugh but I am so drained because the look on Lee's face is hilarious. I'll probably laugh it off later.

"Lee just work with the guy its Monday we're all a little grumpy." Zeke says defeated, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm not getting any younger here." I mumble to nobody in particular.

"Again from the top. Don't. Screw. Up." Richard says, his eyes trained on Lee who sticks her middle finger up at him.

Girl's got balls.

Once again we go at it from the top and a bunch of us mess up and I think this the moment where Richard literally cracks.

"You know what? Fuck this, I'm done. I'm leaving any way, why should I bother so much when I should just close down for good right now?!" He yells.

I thought him leaving the studio was out of the question now but clearly he has to move.

"What?!" Zeke asks in confusion.

Zeke loves to dance and well I'm sure he needs to stay in tune with his body because he's a bachelorette party stripper part time. These Magic Mike's don't bust those bumps and grinds out without the work.

"You heard me. If you're angry please go home and spare me the trouble. I have enough bullshit to deal with anyway. This is a fitness class so if you feel like you can't handle it, tough luck, too bad and good fucking bye. Leave and take your bitch ass attitude with you." Richard says exasperatedly. I've never heard him use so many cure words in one sentence, he must be mad.