[Chapter 1]•[/Edited/]

SJ's POV

"What the heck did i got myself into to join this group, i really really don't want to be socialize in people or even performing for them. I really hate myself but I can't help it." i then sigh and felt that I become a complete idiot for making that kind of decision.

~Flashback~

While im heading to a place that nobody go to and no body cares about it. And another factor to that is that i want to be left alone, just me and no one else.

I don't want to happen either what ive done in the past "Ok SJ you're near to that place now you can let it out there." but what i didn't know is that there's someone following me and I didn't even notice, because of my anger taking over me.

The reason why im like this though is because something happened in my past that scars me until today and I don't even want to talk about it for now.

But then when I'm thinking of it, it's just pisses me off.

~Timeskips~

I'm now getting nearer to my hide out, Where i let out all the frustrations, anger, everything that i want to let out.

Brief explanation abaout my hide out it is actualy a Dance studio that has everything apart from it has a music studio, that is where i let all my emotions free and relax by listening to music and composing songs.

One mere fact about me, im actually a kpop fanatic, but not like the other fans that is you know go beyond the boundaries of being a fan. I'm more on the chill side if you know what i mean. If you ask me what i like about the K-pop Industry it's not about the artist face, but more on there music and there Dance choreography.

Okay you can call me weird and stuff stuff like that because i didn't fell in their charms etc, but i don't care because it's my decision and that's how i role, so back to my story.

I'm now preparing my things and the music on my laptop because im actually kinda in the mood to dance today.

I want to let out my feelings by dancing this time "Hmm..What song should i dance?. How about Run by BTS i think that's a good music to dance in this situation."

So i search it through my laptop and started to play the song. And then i get to my position in the center then started to dance.

When im dancing or singing i feel free like there's nobody can stop me. Thats why this hideout is one of the places that i most likely go to in this kind of mood of mine.

When im depressed, sad or anything, i will always go here to let it all out that is bothering my head. While i'm dancing i didn't know that there is someone already, go in my hideout and watching me dancing and i still didn't even realize it until when the music stops.

Someone's claping there hands, but then i snap and look to the person whose clapping. Then i saw a tall man with good looks and dressed in a fashionista way.

"Who are you?! and what position are you, to trespass in my property?!." I said with an angry look in my face.

"I'm Park JaeJung, And i'm the manager of the famous boy group i think you may know of BTS."
[/sorry guys if i just made up a name I really don't know who's or what the name of BTS manager sorry!!/]

"So what? do i even care? but still your trespassing with no permission... Tell me what are doing here in my Studio?!. Are you a Stalker or something?! State you're business!!." I said with an angry look in my face.

"I'm deeply sorry for invading and trespassing your grounds and with no permission, But i have a reason why I am here and that's because-i want you to be the new member of BTS or should i say im scouting you." He said

"SAY WHAT NOW!! Me a member of BTS?!-are you crazy!!." I said

"Yeah you can say that i am" He said then chuckled and smiled. So i then pause for a moment and processing into my brain what is happening at the moment.

"You know their boys right? and im a girl- ARE YOU INSANE!?." I said and then shout at the last part of my sentence.

"Yes im insane alright, i want you to be the new member cause you have the potential and you're exactly like them" He then smiles and agreeing what his saying, and if you ask me he really does.

"No I won't" i said

"Please pretty please, I would do anything you want just please join and be a member of BTS." he said while begging to me like it depends his life on it.

"Hmm-Anything i want you say??." I said "Yes anything just please join." I then smiled, like I would do something evil.

No One's POV

Then Jaejung felt scared, because of what he have bargained.

~End Of Flashback~

SJ's POV

So yeah that's basically it that happened and i can't say even say no though for an opportunity like this. He said anything that i like, so i definitely say yes to that of course and plus its my dream come true too that I would be a kpop idol. but not literally because i still have to concur my fear.

I hope this journey that i would take won't be a hell of a ride...

______________________________________

Hey guys hope you like this chapter i kinda edit it a bit but yeah i didn't change what the plot is so, i hope you like it and please don't forget to vote and comment to this story Love you Guys!! Ciaoo~~😘❤️