[[Chapter 24]]

Jungkook POV

                       I don't know what came up to me that night why did i said that all of the sudden it's not i like....do i??. I don't know anymore but this feeling when im besides her it felt different and it made me so crazy that i want her attention just for me...just me and nobody else. then i sigh because of some things that keeps my mind so confusing right now. I can't even think properly, maybe i should take a nap for now to relax myself other than thinking this. Then i flopped myself to my bed and then a couple of minutes past because of the long and tired day ive had I fell deep into the abyss.

~°•*[[Flashback last Night]]*•°~

I was going to go to my bed early today because of a tiresome day we had. But then I saw the other members already inside the house, doing there stuff but there's no sign of Sj. So then I start to panic and goes straight outside the house to find her. But when I close the door and attempting to walk out the gate I saw sj sitting down the chair that is place on the front yard. And she seems to be in deep thought while looking at the stars. Then I felt relief all,that nothing happened to her. So then I decided to approach her by sitting next to her.

I then look up to the sky and see so many lovely stars, that are shinning brightly in the sky and it's really breathtaking to watch from here. Then I stop staring for a moment then look at sj. While looking at her my heart speed up a bit, I don't know what I'm feeling right now but everytime that I'm with her, I felt happy and the same time heart speed up when I'm beside here. Then I felt very worried when she didn't text or call us. I don't know about this feelings but it feels nice, like i want this to last forever.

But then I didn't realize sj is already looking at me straight in the eye. "Uhm kookie you ok??". She said then I felt my cheeks getting red so I look away while covering my mouth with my right hand. "A–ahh I'm ok d–don't worry about me I'm fine". I said then face her and smile. 'Ok this is not me. Why am I being nervous all of a sudden'. Many thoughts running in my head because on what my situation right now, but I hope that I solve this sooner or later so that they don't notice this acts of mine.

Then Sj begin to look up to the stars again. "There really beautiful aren't they??". She said "Yeah they are". I said while looking up to the stars like what she's doing. "You know when i was young i've always dreamed to be a star the same  as like the stars above shinning brightly. And now I still didn't believe that I could achieve this far. Dreams do come true when you put some effort into it and hardwork you will achieve it." She said then smiles while still looking up to the stars. "I'm sorry about how I act at first." she said while looking down her feet "No it's ok, don't worry." i said " No I should apologize about it. it's just that im having a trouble on trusting people at first, but now that I know everyone I felt bad thinking about all I did, from being cold towards you all ". She said while hugging her knees close on her face. But then something came up to me and hug her from behind while she's still in that position. " Hey it's ok we understand and I should be the say sorry for acting like a jerk to you. So it's totally fine ".

Then she look at me and hug me back tightly. It gave me a shock reaction but then I came back to my senses and hug her back. I know i felt my heart is beating fast while hugging at her but I set that aside for now and just gave her a hug back. After that a minute hug we look at each other and then—...........

Smiled at each other while deep inside of me I felt like I've already won a grand prize. "So let's get back inside it's getting cold already here." She then stands up and gave me a hand to stand from my sit. After that we get back in the house and decided to have a goodnight sleep.

~°•*[[End of Flashback]]*•°~

Jungkook POV's

I'm still in my bed, not caring if it's already in the afternoon. when something heavy is on top of me that makes me choke.

"H-Hey knock it out will ya ... Some one is trying. Sleep here". I said with an annoyed voice. then I open my one eye to see who is it then I just see SJ but the problem is she's on top of me. Then I flustered and stands up immediately. " Ok I'm up ". I said while looking away with a blushing face "S–so why did you wake me up???". I said 'Ok why did I stuttered all of a sudden???'. "Ohh the hyung's said it's time to get up we have a photo shoot coming up plus an interview for our comeback". she said then smiles "Ok i'll be right there. I will just prepare myself first". I said and smiled at her nervously then Sj just nods and gets out from my room and to the living room where everyone else is.

•~°^[ Cliffhanger ]^°~•

Hiii Guy's I know that I've been really really busy but I hope that you like this chapter and please vote and leave a comment for this chapter. thank you very much for supporting guys and for still reading this Thank you Thank you Thank you so much 😊❤.