[[Chapter 21]]

Previously;
"Where were you?!?! I've been looking everywhere for you?!?!" he said "i just practice my choreography in the dance studio....uhm is there something wrong??" i said curiously because of he's actions "Ive—i mean we've been worried for you and we don't know what we will happen if something bad happens to you" then he relies the grip from my shoulders then he look down "hey.. don't worry I'm fine see so there's nothing to worry about " then i smiled " What if it happens huh....We don't know what will happen" he said "hey its fine kookie I'm ok, ok don't you worry" i said while I place my right hand in his left shoulder "You're right... BUT!! next time please inform us if you're going out by yourself ok... so that we are not like this" he said "I promise" i said with a final smile, then we both enter the house until we found the guys.....
____________________________________________________________

When the two entered the house, they found the boys minus the leader Namjoon laying in the floor and surprisingly they didn't destroyed the house yet, while the two are gone. There all sleeping peacefully, but the funny thing is there all drooling and Yoongi/Suga is hugging Hoseok's legs, Jimin is getting wrestle by Taehyung, while Jin just being Jin sleeping like an angel but he's facing Jimin's Butt. but there is one member that is missing and that is the Leader Namjoon...

SJ POV

I can't stand not to laugh anymore from what im looking at. The i look at jungkook and i see him turn around, trying not to laugh so hard because the sleepyheads might wake up, but when i look at them again i didn't see Namjoon-hyung anywhere so maybe his already go to his room or something.

~*Timeskips to the Concert*~

SJ's POV

While the other members are already finished with there make up and all, im the only one that is left still not done because the "Noona's" is still not done, what they say "making me look hotter~" i think its funny though, but i just let them do there job because of course its part of my career that i should be a guy, and to tell you the truth im not that actually pressured by it or them. cause i know that they will do there job well, because there professional's and they— ok let's stop there and go back to the reality on what is happening now.

So now im almost done and ready to go on stage. there's still a half an hour left so i can still have time to have a final practice, but not to much cause im reserving it later when i go on the stage, and of course i'm already dressed and I don't want to ruin my make up.

~*Timeskips*~

The "Noona's" really did there job really great. they really make me look like a guy—wait scratch that they really make me look SUPER HOT, there really are SUPER amazing you get what im saying....No ok let's get back to the story.

So now im basically going to where the boys are, i ask one of the staffs where are they, she said that they are backstage, so i thank the staff and go to the guys. when i got there i saw first is Taehyung-hyung with Hobbie-hyung and Jimin-hyung taking a peek on the whole stadium, that is full of army fans that are now eager to see us.

So i tip toe silently behind them, but I don't know if they can feel me going behind them because there really occupied, So i tip toe until i reach behind them and scare them "Boo!!" i said while laughing on there reactions. "Hahahahahaha you pft should s–see your faces pft hahahahahhaha" i said while still laughing "Yahhh..Aish is not really funny Sammie." Taehyung-hyung said while pouting "Yeah Tae Tae is right" Hobbie-hyung said " I'm really sorry guys ..but I can't helped it pft..anyways what are you guys doing??" i said " Well we're just taking a quick peek on the whole stadium ". Jimin-hyung said "Ahhh alrightyy~...Ehh...where's the others???" i said " Ohh there somewhere around here.." Taehyung-hyung said "Ohhh ok" i said then after that I leave them and I proceed finding the other members.

After a decades...lol I'm just joking hehehe I finally found Yoongi-hyung with Joonie-hyung and Jin-hyung while there sitting in the backstage but theres no sign of the Golden Maknae. "Hey Guys!!" then i sit next to Eomma Jin "Hey Jay".."Hey Sammie".."Yo" they said "What are doing though??" i said "We're just chillin here waiting for the concert to start" Jin-hyung said while he smiled "Ohh is that so...does anyone of you saw Kookie around???" i said "Jungkook? he goes back to the changing room" Joonie-Hyung said "Ok Thanks hyung" i said then i go back to the changing room but i didn't saw him there i look everywhere but he's nowhere to be seen so i decided to walk back to where the other is but then one of the staffs called me and said that i have a mission to do then i started to have a questionable face then they hand me an envelope after that i say thank you and open the envelope it says "Your Mission is to wink 10 times while your performing then lastly after the concert do an aegyo" then i started to smile and say "hehehe this is so easy but i dont know with the aegyo part but i will do my best Fighting~" while i said to the camera that filming me then i say thank you again and then go back to where the other member is.

~*Timeskips*~

SJ's POV

Now the Staff are giving us our mics while the Noona's are attaching our earpiece then after that the other guys go first because i have to stand by and wait for me to get out because i have a grand entrance that will blown there mind, Then I chuckles and look at the other members that are now in the stage performing NOT TODAY. Then the crew call me to go under the stage where the mind blowing entrance will begin.

-|-|-|-|-

Hi guys im back and still going to continue this story and why? because of what I update awhile ago there's alot of you that says I shouldn't discontinue this story and still write some chapters so I decided to not to discontinue this so do not worry because im still updating chapters for you all and of course I'd like to thank you to those that say i should still continue this especially Tallie107 Thank you for helping me and Thank you for reading this story and for supporting it, i hope that i can inspire more readers like you to make stories and to those that says i should still continue thank you very much for still supporting this story i hope you like this chapter please comment and like i would totally appreciate it Kamsahamnida~~ Saranghe 😘❤️