[[Chapter 23]]

SJ's POV

After the Concert Party, we all decided to go back to the dorm to get some nice beauty sleep. But then all of a sudden i felt that im not that tired at the moment, then i look at the other members that are now knockout on their sits, except for Jin-hyung and Jungkook. i then decided to text them both, even though where just two sits apart, but still i don't want to wake up the other members that already fall asleep. *" Can't Sleep??."* i said then send it to them. after a couple of minutes they replied and said *"Yeah how about you?? can't sleep either??."* Jungkook replied *"How did you know??."* Jin-Hyung replied. *"Yeah I can't sleep too."* I replied to Jungkook *"I can see you both from here and not asleep like the others you and Jungkook."* I replied to Jin-hyung.

Then i look at the back then waves at them, then i go back texting them until we got back home. so i wake up the person im sitting with and thats jimin-hyung. "Hyung~ wake up where here." i said while i shake his arm a little. after that he wakes up then strech and then gets out of the van. Soon the other members that is all asleep wokes up and gets out from the van, and then i came last to come out.

~*Time Skips*~

While the other members are inside. I'm still standing outside then walk around the front yard while making my self calm and relax. Then I recall all the things happened today, while I'm staring at the night sky and just relaxing, but then I felt Some one is behind me so I look who is it and it's....

~°•Clifhanger•°~

Hiii Guys I know it's been so long and I'm really really sorry for being inactive for so long. I hope you all still there and still reading my story. I hope that you like this chapter even though it's really really short. I hope you understand guys, and please don't forget to like and comment for this Chapter. Love y'all.