[Chapter 26]•[/Edited/]

SJ's POV

          Me being me, I just pause right there for a little bit and not saying anything. Just standing there holding my phone while my eyes are in wide shock. because of that familiar voice I've heard. Still holding my phone on my ears, until the familiar voice talk's again.

" I've heard that you've already became an Idol... and with a famous group- No scratch that 'Boy Group'." 

The familiar voice said, while me just listening to him.

"I know you have many questions that you want to say-but don't worry I will answer that when we meet tomorrow- at the park in ********* at 1:00 PM meet you there-I miss you my precious 여동생 (1)- Toot-Toot-Toot~~." 

The Person said. While me just being a wall standing there still processing what just happened.

Then out of nowhere I felt my legs weakened, and I fell down to the grass. Thankfully Jungkook got in time to help me stand up, and followed by the other members that saw me fall down. I felt weak like what I felt 8 years ago, after 8 years of not having communication I heard him again. The person that taught me everything, The person that help me found my self that time when I'm still in a cage of chaos and loneliness. The Person that protected me from the people that hurt me in the past.

And now his back after 8 years of not knowing where he been and where his whereabouts were. I-I don't know how to feel or react to this anymore. Because what I'm feeling right now is a mixed of emotions with my past self and the present one.

Then Joonie-Hyung (RM) said 

"Are you okay JJ?."

then came Jinnie-Eomma (Jin ) with a follow up question 

"What happened JJ??."

Jinnie-Eomma said until came the other members with many more following questions.

While Jungkook just looking at me with a questionable look then. 

"Who was that your calling to awhile ago?" 

he said with a serious face on.

"It's just.... 'my 엄마 (2) so theirs nothing to worry about here guys." 

then I smiled to them like there's nothing wrong.

"And I'm good now i can stand up now, i just trip over something that's why I fell down hehehehe-Sorry to worry you guys." 

I said thankfully they didn't suspect a little bit and just said 

"Just be careful next time okay JJ?." 

Namjoon-Hyung (RM) said.

"I will Hyung don't worry." 

I said then smiles at them. After that little incident, we got to go back to our tents and some stylist Noona helped with our clothes to put on for the photoshoot and all.

The first part of the photoshoot was a group shot were the theme for this Album is more mature but cool at the same time. After some shots we were group as twos from the oldest to the youngest.

So basically my partner is already Jungkook, because we're the two youngest among the group.

While me and Jungkook are waiting for our turn, we both decided to go prank the others because it's just fun.