[[Chapter 10]]

SJ's POV

I'm still in my bed thinking about what happened a minute ago even though I lied that I'm tired and all but the thing that i'm thinking about is when my personality change not that I'm worry about it anything, it's just that its hard to explain Aish.

I think im just going to take a nap for now because you know a lot happened and my system can't handle it anymore.

No Body's POV

So then Sj take a long nap and then she get to have a very interesting dream, she didn't know if it is just a dream because she felt like its more a memory than a Dream a very very bad memory.

~Dream/Flashback~

When Sam was walking through the darkness she found a little girl for a matter a fact that really looks like her when shes still young. The little girl really looks happy and Sam remembered that when she's still a you g shes really a ball of sunshine.

She's always a happy go lucky when she was still a kid but she hates it because of that tragic moment happened, I remembered when I'm still in my 5th grade and then i saw some people there their always cheerful and outgoing and their really friendly but something happened and that change them.

They've change even the ones that i call my friends changed Because of the new transfer student that came in my class, That time I was talking to my sit-mate when the teacher came with the new kid by her side. The new kid was really pretty,cheerful, outgoing and let's say innocent like me but that change when a couple of weeks past, she change from an innocent into a b*tch, she begun to have two faced attitude and the main reason why she change its because of me, I didn't know at first but when she started bullying me i now already know, she's been jealous of me because I got all the attention and I'm always at the top students that's why she change. She bullied me always that's why the people that I call friends even the teachers pick her over me and they begun to be a b*tch just like her, they became her followers and joins her in bullying me Then other teachers didn't bother by it because they knew that she's innocent and she will never do such a thing and thats why it change there attitude on me because they taught that i was like her at first but change when that new transfer student started to creat lies about me and that change everything they think that im the bad one and shes the innocent but the real truth is im the one thats been the victim. That's why I loose my trust to others and I begun to distance myself from everybody because of that my life begin to shattered.

~End of dream/Flashback~

SJ's POV

While im remembering that terrible past of mine and for a fact its a nightmare for me a terrible nightmare to be exact. So I suddenly wake up and felt that im sweating alot but i just shrug it of and gets up from my bed then goes out of my room to go to the kitchen to get something to drink, When I saw a shadow doing something I don't know what it's doing so I slowly sneak in the kitchen then grab the nearest pan on the table and slowly walking to the stranger but in awhile I run to that stranger going to aim the pan on his/her head when the person yell "WHAT THE F* JJ ITS ME!!".

~*~*~

Who would that be sneaking in the kitchen??hmm, just stay tuned for the next chapter and you will find out and please don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter love y'all.

P.S. thank you thank you thank you for all of your support and to all the people reading this story of mine thank you guyss