[[Chapter 17]]

*~Recap~*

No One's POV

After SJ got out jin felt hurt because of what SJ done and The fact that she changed her attitude through them, he felt really sad because of what they've done last night but he hoped that later when they arrived to practice he hoped that it will not be in cold atmosphere...

~*~*~

SJ POV

I arrived to the dance studio and change my outfit to some loose shirt and shorts then after that i started the music, I'm going to practice "Save Me" because i felt like i need to loosen my emotions by dancing this with all my heart so i placed myself in the center then after awhile the song started then I started to bond with the music.

While im dancing i felt like im flying within the horizon....alive and free, i felt like I don't have any problems and just focus on being free wherever i want just like a bird flying free above the sky and don't have any problems to take care of...but when I loosen my focus I remembered all of my problems.....

~The bullying's
~The judgmental people
~The Fake friends/and backstabbing ones
~My parents that I don't know where they are
~And the scene that happened last night
I remembered all and I don't like it all a single bit.....

While im recapturing all of the bad memories, I realized that i already lost my focus and then move a wrong stepping ...and i crashed to the hard floor...

"Tsk...why did i have this life......why im I always the one having all this problem.....did I deserve this...hmmm maybe it is hehe" i said then I didn't know a tear sliding down through my cheeks...When i felt a hand touch my shoulders then that person lift me up then carry me to the nearest sit, then i look to that person i saw that it was jungkook so i was in shock mode while he's massages my foot,

"Tsk i always says that be careful but look at you tsk you're not taking care of you're self " he said while i felt a tear fell into my eyes while im staring at him, then he face me and saw a tear fell so he wipe it with his hands.

"I-im sorry a-about l-last night it's just my anger g-got the best of me so y-yeah im sorry Sam" he said sincerely while looking down in the floor, when i pat him in the head "It's ok kookie i understands u " i said then smiled at him softly when he blush...

"Uhmmm...Ahhh l-let's g-go the others is in the n-next r-room" he said then he pull me to the next room where the others are, when we reach through the door we saw the other's listening to our conversation...

~*Time Skips*~

Awhile ago we all got in circles then we all started a group meeting and then i started to tell them why i was late last night and then they felt really really bad say sorry to me as in they've never stops but i am happy that i have this bunch of goofballs as a group....

But now that's over we're all here in a BBQ restaurant to eat dinner cause we already finished practice and we all just had fun joking around, if you ask me I really can't stop laughing at them but then, I remembered they're really not just my group they are my family and im happy that i got them and I don't even regret that i got into there group.

No One's POV

So while there eating SJ's phone rings then she picks it up and see that manager hyung is the one who's calling so she answered it

~*Convo with Manager hyung Start*~

SJ: "Goodevening hyung you called????"

M-nim: "Ahhh Sam where are you and the boys???"

SJ:"Uhm...where here in the*insert name* BBQ restaurant Waeyo hyung???"

M-nim:"Can you all go back here in the entertainment building cause the CEO and i have something to tell you all"

SJ:"Uhm...Arraso hyung were going to be there right away"

M-nim:"Tell that to the others arraso...ok bye"

~*End Call with Manager hyung*~

SJ put down her phone and look at the others "We need to go back to the building The Ceo and hyung have something important to tell" then they all nod and got out from the restaurant but ofcourse they didn't forget to pay the bills hehehe actually Yoongi was left behind because the others get up from there sits and goes out from the restaurant faster than him and leaving him behind that's why his the one paying but ofcourse he wouldn't let the others pass by what they did [/*insert evil smirk of Yoongie*/]

*~To Be Continued ~*

EDITED: Hope you like this chapter guys please vote and comment thank you~~~

P.s. Merry Christmas Guys and Happy New Year~~🎉🎉🎊