[Chapter 2]•[/Edited/]

SJ POV

Evening came by and im still laying in my bed, still thinking about what i just did a minute ago.

What have i done, how can i tell my mom and dad that i said yes for that stupid offer. I feel that it will be 50/50% chance i think they will approve, there my parents for goodness sake.

But if i go now to Korea, i will leave my life here behind. Even my one and only bestfriend i will too leave her behind, but still this is a one time opportunity right? and i can't back down now or i will lose the chance to do it.

I think I need to call her right now, so I'll know what's her reaction before i tell my parent's about it.

Then i grab my phone and texted her if we can meet in our meeting place

~*~*~

SJ:"//To:Besty//"                                       

//Hey uhm...can we meet in our meet up place?? I have to tell you something.//

~*~*~

Fatima:"//From:Besty//"

//Okay sure!! Besty~♡♡//

~*~*~

Ok now i just have to get dress and go meet her. So i get up from laying and goes straight to my closet and wears some comfortable clothes on.

After ive finished all, I need to do now is to go to our meet up. After that walk cause our meeting place is just on the corner of the street.

It's a small cafe that not alot of people know cause it's kinda hidden from many people, but they serve the best pastries and beverages in town.

So now I'm getting nearer on our meeting place, and i could already got a glimpse of her inside the cafe glass window, seating by the sits facing the glass window, so basically you could see her from just looking outside the transparent glass window, while she's doing something on her phone and drinking her favorite latte she always order there.

I then wave at her from the outside and finally get in and sit besides her.

"Hi sorry ive waited you that long." I said with a smile

"Hey gurl~ that's totally fine, so what up??—but first let's order something for you shall we." She said then she gets up and goes to the counter to order before i stop her to order something for me.

Typical her as always i then chuckled a bit thinking of how caring she is to me, like a Big sister taking care of her baby sister. After some seconds she came back to our table with some pastries and my favorite drink i always order here.

I then sigh looking at here with a disbelief but at the same brush it off because she always do this to me, so i can't stop her for that "okay.. let's get on to business why i called you here. I actually have something to tell you— but please don't freak out at the same time i just want to know, what your reaction to this." I said while looking at her with a serious glance "Okay okay~~ i won't freak out don't worry." She said while she's sipping her drink
"Okay here goes nothing..Awhile ago there's this guy came to my studio with no permission at all to pass—" i said but she cuts me out "A What guy now?!?" She said furiously looking at me, while getting stare at by the other costumers.