[[Chapter 18]]

~*Recap*~

SJ put down her phone and look at the others "We need to go back to the building The Ceo and hyung have something important to tell us" then they all nod and get out from the restaurant, but ofcourse they didn't forget to pay the bills hehehe actually Yoongi was left behind because the others get up from there sits and goes out from the restaurant faster than him and leaving him behind that's why his the one paying but ofcourse he wouldn't let the others pass by because of what they did [/*insert evil smirk of Yoongie*/]

*~To Be Continued ~*

~*~*~

No One's POV

               There still curious on why they are need to go to the ent building, but they still go anyways. so they leave the restaurant then road off to go to the ent. building. a couple of minutes past they arrived to the building and they entered to the conference room where they all held there meetings and such.

*~Times Skips( Sorry i became lazy)~*

All of them are now waiting for there manager to clarify things, from what they've discuss about awhile ago, they still processing it from the very beginning of the word that came up from the CEO itself. It's still coming so fast like there comeback will be early and they have to prepare for there concert and that SJ's uncle is The CEO if you combine it all it's just  to much to handle but not like our SJ she's just calm because she knows that being calm is the way to focus your mind, so that's what she did.

"Guys i know it's alot to handle, but i know we can do these and we have together for these" SJ said with a smile on her face while giving the members a boost up. "Yeah Maknae is right we can do this guys" Namjoon said then they all smiled then they get up from there sits and the group hug, they didn't know that there manager looks at them with a proud smile because they've grown so much and with the addition of Samantha they've really became a big family. Until there manager interupt there hug moment

"Everyone i know that you all are now feeling pressured but i know that you all can do this so BTS Fighting!!!" he said then they all said "Fighting!!!". After that wonderful moment they've agreed to go home and rest because tomorrow is another day for practice, and preparing for there comeback.

~*Times Skips*~

Morning came and their still sleeping but one particular maknae wakes up early than the other members, she's getting ready to practice her solo performance for the comeback and for her first debut. she admits thats she's really nervous and many things came up her head thats making her so nervous, she forgot to tell the others where shes going but that didnt bother her that much or does she....

~*To be continued*~

I Hope that you like this edited chapter guys. And im sorry that I've been on hiatus lately because to tell you all the truth there's this feeling that I can't continue this story any longer because i dont know what to do for the next chapters. I've been blank and i dont know why so im just going to ask if you all still want me to still write some chapters because to tell you all the truth I've lost my motivation or rather inspiration on why im writting this thats why i need help with this story if you like just chat me and i will surely reply you thats all and i hope that you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment Thank you ^_^..