[[Chapter 12]]

SJ's POV

Ok im telling you THERE SUPER FREAKINGLY SLOW!!!! there still not finished, but except for Taehyung he's early than I expected. so we're both still waiting for them to finish and both of us just sitting in the big couch doing nothing, and it's kinda awkward. so I started to start a conversation so that the atmosphere will less the awkwardness "So Taehyung, it's really unusual for you to wake up early than I expected than the others Why is it??" i said " *sigh* yeah actually there's something in my mind that is bugging me and it push me to wake up early than I expect, but seriously they're really slow" hehehe i know what it feels Tae we're just The same .

~*TimesSkips*~

The guys are now finished and we're now in the van heading to Bighit Ent Building. seriously we wait for the others to finish and there taking so long, I think we waited about an hour and so, but thankfully the van is not yet arrived, so yeah it's pretty much annoying to wait for them, so ok let's back to the story~.

So i was saying we're now in the van and the guys occupied there selves by doing some stuffs they do while there waiting to arrive, while me im just sitting besides kookie but first i would tell you all the sitting arrangements.

Driver sit/Manager-nim with Jin-hyung in the Front sit, The Front row is occupied by Namjoon-hyung and sitted with him is hoseok-hyung, The Next row is occupied by jiminie-Hyung with Yoongie-hyung [/Hello to all YoonMin Shipper's Out There! <3 :* ^_^/] Then in the last row is Me,Kookie and TaeTae, I'm besides by the window in my right is kookie with TaeTae beside's him, ok let's go back to the story shall we.

I'm seated right next to kookie and im just staring outside the window, looking at the buildings that we past by while i listen some songs in my phone.

~*A minute past*~

We have arrived and we got out from the van, But we was bombarded by so many of fans, so Namjoon-hyung said to the guys to form a circle around me so that no fans can get a glimpse at the new member, because it's a surprise for them this upcoming comeback, but it's already announced the other day that the new member has already arrived so thats why maybe there so many fans here now, because they really want to take a glimpse  of the new member, there curious if he is cute,handsome,cool etc...

After that long walk from the sea of fans we have entered the building, but now they already scattered and not in circle formation anymore around me. Were now near to the Practice room where the guys practice and choreograph there Dances. To tell you the truth im actually pretty excited to practice with them because i feel that there fun to be with Heck there not lying as in like when i first met them, I felt warm welcomed already like really you can feel the warm presence around them and it feels great and relief in the same time.

Now were in the practice room and it's really wide inside that can fit more than 10 people like really it's really wide. We change first to our practice outfit then after that we practice the new choreography for our new song this comeback, and now im really nervous but excited in the same time because i feel like we will slay this choreography, but first we still have to wait for our dance choreographer ofcourse, they say that his going to be late for a few minutes because Bang PDnim/My uncle called him for a meeting or something, for a matter of fact I'm actually thankful that our choreographer is still not here because Jiminie-hyung,TaeTae-hyung and Hobie-hyung are just fooling around while the others like Kookie,Yoongie-hyung,Joonie-hyung and Jinnie-hyung have there own world in the corner and i know that he will be angry when he saw this and i feel it will not be good....

[/This is what SJ change for Practice attire Look Down Below/]

~*~*~

Hi Guys hope you like this New Edited Chapter im sorry if im not updating some chapters because im pretty busy with school in stuff the normal problem of a student and im preparing for my finals this upcoming week so im pretty much really busy this days hope you all understand Ohh please don't forget to Leave a comment and vote love y'all...