MUST READ A/N

Hiiiiii im sorry if I've been not updating lately because I will just say it in one word "SCHOOL". And yeah it's been a hell month like seriously, who on earth would really like going to school I know some of them like it no offense to all of you I don't want you to misinterpret anything because I respect you all ..... I praise all of the people out there that are in Grade 10 and been having a hell month in School ( Hello sa mga Filipino readers ko na nakakaranas ng sitwasyon ko rin ngayon hehehe ^v^ ) , Hands up ako sa inyo at kaway kaway sa mga Filipino readers ko dyan I love you all and salamat sa pag susuport sa storyang kong eto hehehe. Actually i've been reading all your comments and yeah I know alots of you didn't understand some chapters that I make but I will tell you all the truth when I was writing the first chapter of this story I didn't actually expect to have many readers and I just actually write whatever my brain thinks that are in wrong grammar but one day I didn't know that it will be hit and you all voted and so on so fort I realized that I should edit this after I finish all the chapters I will edit this all so that you will understand properly and there's no mistake in the grammars actually that's already noted for the first thing that I will do but still im very thankful for you all even the bad comments that I got but it's ok because it became my goal to do better at writing stories so im very thankful to you guys I mean super thankful. stay tuned for new chapter actually I think im going to update 3 chapters but who knows hehehe love you all ;*

P.S. I forgot I actually want to know you all because I want to be close and to be friends with my readers out there so you can leave some questions that you want to ask anything in particular or even advice if you want to i just want to know you all better and if you want to chat me privately I can give you my Twitter and IG account so that you can chat me I will write it down bellow. I know some of you thinks that maybe im snobby or anything but in reality im actually very jolly and friendly so don't be shy on asking some questions or anything because I will reply it right away except when im in school oh and if you want to know me more I will make profile of me so that you will know more about me if you want to but I will wait for your comments Ok 😉😊.

Twitter: @Min_Zessa_24
IG: @Min_Zessa_024