[[Chapter 14]]

~~*Recap*~~

"hahahahaah Arraso Arraso hahaha for a minute there you sounded like jinnie-hyung hahahahaha " i said while I can't stop laughing "Yahhhh!!! I'm not like hyung aish " he said "pfft hahahahaha ok ok I will not tease anymore pft" i said then he smirks evilly at me Oh no i think i know what he's planning then he goes nearer and nearer at me so I started sweating like H*ck his doing his sexy expression so I quickly closed my eyes but i feel he stopped then flicks my forehead....."Yahhhhhh!!! Jeon JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! that's hurts tsk aish you're gonna pay this" i said then.......

~*~*~

SJ's POV

The Van stops and it means we arrived home, then one by one they all get outside the van except me because of to much thinking on some circumstances happening in my family. it's really strange though that they didn't call me back this time after i dial there number, i know that they always calls me checking if im well or whatsoever but now it's actually a little strange, I did try texting them multiple times but they didn't replied me back, im now starting to get woried about it. But I decided to go back to the Entertainment building and try to talk to my Uncle about it, maybe he knows something. Then i get out of the van and goes to the garage where my motorbike is, I didn't bother to use the groups van because i know m-nim had a long day and he needs rest so I didn't bother asking him, then i push my motorbike out from the garage. Then i put my helmet on and after that i rode off to go back to the entertainment building.

No One's POV

While Sj is gone, One certain member starts to wonder where did the maknae go, He started to get worry because she's not with them. He thought that she's trailing behind but not . So He planned to have a search party to find her, while jungkook starts to get very worry to our female heroine, he decided to go to the other members and said. "Hyung's i think there's something off of her because she's not in herself, Awhile ago when we're still in the van she didn't stop texting on her phone and didn't let go of it. I think she's trying to reach someone but the person didn't pick up, maybe there's something wrong and she's not telling us." jungkook said " yeah kookie is right, and awhile ago when we're still in the restaurant i notice that she's just in the corner and didn't join us having a fun chat shes just quite" J-Hope said "Let's just find out whats her problem is, but let's find her first". namjoon said then the other members just nod and they rode off the house to start to find the missing girl.

While there trying there best to find her, Sj has now arrived on , she goes in the building and goes to the receptionist then ask. "Excuse me can i talk to mister Bang Si-hyuk??" she said but the receptionist just stares at her but she can't explained it though. she looks like in a shock mode or something that's what Sj think "Uhm Miss are still there??hello??"Sj said while she's waving her hands Sj didn't forget to change her voice because she have to do it to cover her gender to the public ok so back to the story. So the receptionist goes back to her senses then she begins to fix some of her tangled hair on her face then she put some lipstick and then blush-on then she face her like she's....uhm i don't want to start it you can get it already what she's doing, ok so Sj just stared at her awkwardly "Uhm...Can i please talk to the uhm...CEO please??" Sj said "why are you wasting you're time talking to that old man you can stay here with me and talk" she said in flirty way while Sj give her a poker face then Sj said "Is that what the staff's here should act to the nephew of the CEO miss *****" she said while she just raise her an eyebrow then the receptionist lady was shock and started to shake because of fear then Sj said "hmm thought saw....so now can i please talk to my Uncle miss or if you still want to be in this building" SJ said while smiling innocently even though the last sentences she said are in deadly way [/"Sorry guys don't know what is called heheheh lols"/] "Y-yes sir wait just a sec i-i will check" she said "Uhm s-sir h-he's not in his o-office " she said still shaking "where did he go??" SJ said "W-we d-don't know sir but i think he goes out to go in one of h-his m-meetings s-sir......oh please don't fire me please" she said while she bow down infront of me " hmmm ok but next time .....Don't mess up again and you will not be out of this building understood." she said firmly while the receptionist nodes quickly "hmm good ...go back to work" she said then the receptionist goes back on her desk while Sj goes out of the building and then she rode off back to the dorms.

~~*While the other members*~~

While the others give up on finding the missing maknae. they all get exhausted because they have been searching the whole village for her but there's no SJ around the village, so they decided to give up on finding her even though there still worried where she been i mean he been but then, some one unlocked the front door and said "I'm Home~~" then all of the members rush down to the hallway and saw SJ came back home with some groceries on he's hands and then SJ looks at them but im not sure if it's worry or they're all angry, so SJ looks at them innocently and said "Did i miss something???" she said while the members yelled "SJ!!!!!!/JAYJAY!!!!!!!!!" but SJ still look at them innocently because she don't know whats got into there minds...

~~* To be Continued *~~

~*~*~

Hope you like all of this and im really sorry about not updating and you all been waiting so much. I've been really busy because my Graduation/Moving Up ceremony is coming up and ive been passing all my requirements so that im in the list of the students to move up/ to graduate so i hope you all understand and please dont forget to leave a comment and vote i will still update this but im not promising that im going to update this frequently so i hope you understand love y'all