[[Chapter 11]]

~*Recap*~

SJ's POV

While im dreaming that terrible past of mine and it feels like a nightmare to me a terrible nightmare to be exact, so I suddenly wakes up and felt I'm sweating but i just shrug it of and gets up from my bed then goes out of my room to go to the kitchen to get something to drink when I saw a shadow doing something Idk what's it's doing so I slowly sneak in the kitchen then grab the nearest pan and slowly walking to the stranger then I run to the stranger going to aim the pan on his/her head when the person yell "WHAT THE F* J".

~*~*~

Sj's POV

"YAHHH I thought you by somebody why would you do that!!" I said to him angrily the h*ck it's scared the out me hayyysss.

"Im just hungry you see so I get out of my room to the kitchen to get a midnight snack that's all mianhe J if I scared you" hayysss but it's ok atleast it's Yoongie-hyung but it's still bothering me to why on earth is he wearing a face mask "The heck hyung why are you wearing a face mask I know that it's good for your face but it's really scary you know and plus with your skin color combined you look like a ghost I'm just stating the fact hyung no hard feelings" I said straightfully at him "it's fine J atleast your telling the truth about what you feel, not like somebody there don't RESPECT his hyung" he said with irritated face, then i heard someone running from the corner then runs to a room I don't know who's room.

"Ok hyung im going back to my room you should go to your room now...Night hyung" I said "ok night J" then I go straight to my room and then I fall asleep.

~*Next Morning*~

????POV [/Author-Eonnie:"You thought that it's just always JC have POV not anymore kekeke^^, Who might be this mystery member kekeke^^"/]

I'm now getting up from my sleep, Early than i expected, I didn't know but I think I felt guilty because of what I always do to yoongie-hyung, I felt guilty for not respecting the things that im with my hyung's especially yoongie-hyung so i've planned something for them it's like peace offering to the things that I've done even though that it's my first time doing this kind of things but im really really guilty you know so i have to do this for the sake of my members, When Jin-hyung saw me get out from my room he called me to come to him so I obeyed ofcourse "Yes hyung???" i said "Can i ask a favor can you please wake up all the members it's time to eat Breakfast" "알았어요 흉~~(/Arraso hyung/)" i said "캄사함인다 (/kamsahamnida/)" then i go to the first room near the kitchen where Jiminie-hyung sleeps.....

~*A Minute Past's*~

I already had woken up the hyungs except Suga hyung and Jay i still have to wake that two up but i will wake them up decently not like a month ago I pulled a prank to 'ALL' of my hyungs then after that I've been punished by Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung and I don't want to repeat what happened on that day. But when i got infront of Hyung's room ready to open the door someone poke me in my back when i turn around i saw Jay  woah i never thought that she would be an early bird too and im thankful that I wouldn't be worrying to wake her up early if jin hyung command me to wake up the memebers, And now i felt nervous again to open Suga-Hyung's room when i saw jay because on what happened last night ok ________ you can maybe ask her to wake suga-hyung cause i feel that he's still mad on what I always done to him "Uhm Hi Goodmorning can i ask a one favor??" i said "oh Goodmorning too and sure what is it???" "Can you wake up Yoongi-hyung for me because it's already breakfast and because jin-hyung called me just now I don't have the time to wake Yoongi-hyung up can you do that ...please??" i said "Sure" she said while she flashed a smile at me "ohh ok Thank you very much JJ" i said with a brighter smile.

JC's POV

So now im facing Suga-hyungs room and then i open the door, there i found suga-hyung sleeping peacefully so i walk near his bed then shaking him to wake up "Hyung wake up Jin hyung said it's time for breakfast" then he move a little on the side "hmmmn~~ later Eomma im still sleeping~~" he mumbles groggily "i think this is harder than I thought how do they wake him up hmm~~" then i smirks and got out from his room and i go to my room to grab the 'Thing' hehehe sorry hyung but i have to do this for the sake of the food, then when I already got the thing i go straight in Yoongie-hyung's room and wakes him up with the thing then not a second past he wokes up then turns to the side where im standing and stared at me, I don't know if it's a glare or what cause I can't sense it Lol "Oh Jay why are you here in my room??" he said curiously. Ohhh hehehe i think that thing that i use to him works kekeke ok let's back to the story " I'm just here to tell you hyung that breakfast is ready and jinnie-hyung said that we have schedule today that's all" i said innocently while i hide the thing that i use for him to wake up hehehe i think this thing will come in handy in the future i just know it.

"Arraso Arraso just tell hyung im getting up" while he started to get up then fix his bed "ok hyung" then i get out quickly and then i go to my room then hides the thing in a safe where no one even the boys will know hehehe (/insert; evil smirk/)....

~*Times Skip*~

I'm now in my room preparing myself because today is my first schedule in my journey to idol life, so im getting ready now. I'm already dressed so the last thing i have to do is to style my hair because you know my hair now is super short so i have to style it but not to much. [/if you want to see what she's wearing look down below ^w^/]

 [/if you want to see what she's wearing look down below ^w^/]

~*Minute Past*~

I'm already done and all i have to do now is to go outside of my room and wait the others in the living room but im curious to why on earth they still in there room preparing even though im a girl I should be the one who will be the last would be finished not the other way around Lol.

~*~*~

Who might the mystery member be that Min Yoongi is talking about??? just comment down your answer guys on who might that person be hehehe or maybe when you answer it right i would conclude the winner in this story as one of the main characters hehehe who knows, but i hope you like this chapter and please comment and vote guys love y'all