[[Chapter 20]]

No Ones POV

               While jungkook is on the search finding the missing maknae. Our SJ is busy drinking her bubble tea while listening to some music, while looking outside the window looking at the people that pass by the bubble tea cafe.

When she didn't know, that there's someone has been following her around from the very beginning of her arrival here in Korea.

Time past and SJ leaves the cafe. then she goes back to practice but the Unknown Guy  still following her until she arrive the building, but thanks to the security system of the Entertainment, that Stalker didn't pass through the entrance door,because you should have an ID pass and theres security guarding the ent building, so you have to go through them so that you can enter the building.

SJ's POV

Ok lets go back to practice so that i can finish fast and early, and that i can rest too for tomorrow's event, but awhile ago i started felt theres someone following me. strange but im not going to let myself over think that for now, cause I have some things to focus on, first on my first priority and that is not loosing my focus from my practice.

~*TimesSkips*~

So i repeat and repeat the choreography until i gets it, After a couple of hours I think i actually done it, and I think that I should now go back home, because they must be worried now and it's already dawn. After a while walking back home, I can almost see the house from a far, so i hurry up my walk so that i can rest early for tomorrow. I'm almost there to the house, until im already near the gate. i saw jungkook outside the entrance door sitting in the ground floor, and I think his waiting for someone and i think that someone is me. But then when im already in front of the gate, he suddenly gets up from his sitting position and hug me really tight, like we didn't see each other for a long time, and pretty much I was very shock about it because of the sudden hug, but I still hug him back so that I don't want him to feel bad i guess.

Then after awhile he release me from the hug, and when I saw the looks of his face he looked worried i mean very worried "Where have you been?!?! I've been looking everywhere for you?!?!" he said "i just practice my choreography in the studio....uhm is there something wrong??" i said curiously because of he's actions. "Ive—i mean we've been worried for you and we don't know what we will do if something bad happens to you" then he relies the grip from my shoulders then he look down. "hey.. don't worry I'm fine see so there's nothing to worry about " then i smiled " What if it happens huh?....We don't know what will happen" he said "hey its fine kookie I'm ok, ok? don't worry" i said while I place my right hand in his left shoulder. "You're right... BUT!! next time please inform us if you're going out by yourself ok... so that we are not like this" he said "I promise" i said with a final smile, then we both enter the house until we found the guys.....

~~To Be Continued~~
Hi Hi to all my lovely readers hehehehe so yeah im really sorry for waiting you all for me to update because *sigh* alot has been happened this days so yeah i just felt that i waited you all so so much so the long wait has now end and im going to update as soon as i can update some hehehe oh and by the way lets all not forget to support our boys in there new MV DNA oh and please dont forget to vote and comment kaja!!! hehehe :3