[[Chapter 19]]

~Recap~

Morning came and their still sleeping but one particular maknae wakes up early than the other members, she's getting ready to go practice her solo performance for the comeback, and for her first debut. she admits thats she's really nervous, and many things came up her head thats making her so nervous. she forgot to tell the others where she's going. but that didnt bother her that much or does she....

~*To be continue*~

~*~*~

No One's POV

              While Sj already goes out to practice, right timing the members wakes up. Then Namjoon started to wake the members up, but then when he gets to Sj's room its empty, so ask the other members if they any chance saw her but they said they didn't saw her anywhere. And that made them extremely worried for a sudden, then Jungkook gets his phone and try to call her cell but no ones answering, Then they decided to search for the missing maknae.

~*Timeskips*~

Back to our maknae, She already finished her jog and warm ups so now she decided to start her practice. After an hour memorizing the steps she finally started to gets it and still practicing it to be perfect. Then she started to feel exhausted, and felt that she need to stop and have a break for a moment, so she stops dancing then gets her phone and sits on the floor. Then she open her phone and saw she have many missed calls and text from the members, but she notice that jungkook has the most missed calls unlike the other members. Then SJ stared to get nervous that she didn't even leave a note that she's leaving early, now she's worried on what she's going to get once she gets home.

Then she sigh and text Namjoon where she is, and that shes fine so they shouldn't be worried anymore not like the last time. Back to the Dorm House, The Leader got the text and he felt relief that nothing happens to her, then he tell the other members and they felt relief too, and now they know she's alright and nothing bad happened to her. But still theres one particular member didn't feel satisfied on that text, so he still not relief and still worried sick but he didn't tell the other members, and so he decided to go out to look for her and of course he tell the leader that his just going to buy something, but the truth is that his going to look for the missing maknae, until he finds her thats when his going to be relief that shes fine.

~*Time skips*~

After the long practice SJ felt hungry. Then she decided to go out for a moment and go have a break to eat, who knows if she skip eating maybe later she will just collapse because of no food in her stomach. So she decided to go out to a cafe near there building, After a minute walk down the street she finally arrive to the cafe. She found a empty spot next to the window so she sits there and then calls the waiter. After she had her order done, she relax on her sit while looking at her phone. Shes still thinking about her parents, shes still texting them and calling them even though she knows they wont reply because who knows why. Shes still hoping that they reply soon and call her becuase shes really worried sick. Then she sigh and decided that she won't think of this for now maybe later after the concert.

~*To be continue*~

Hi guysss im really deeply sorry if i just publish this chapter just now. i know that you all questioning what happened to this chapter because some technical difficulties happened and that i didn't know the two chapters don't have words written on it, im truly deeply sorry about this chapter difficulties and i hope you all forgive me. but i already fix it and i hope that you like this chapter please don't forget to leave a comment and vote on this chapter. Love you all and thank you so much for the wait~~