[[Chapter 13]]

SJ's POV

The Dance choreographer just arrived and thankfully the three members that are fooling around stops there silliness and became serious lol.

~*TimeSkips*~

We're now finished practicing and our dance choreographer dismiss us early than I expected, and he praised us that we all do a great job at practicing and that we synchronized very well. After he leave the dance studio we all now super sweaty and we just laying on the floor After relaxing we Change our clothes, after awhile i get to be the first one to be finished and then comes jin-hyung, namjoon-hyung, jungkook,j-hope-hyung, jimin-hyung, taehyung-hyung and lastly yoongi-hyung. to tell you the truth the new choreography is really hard but it end amazingly, at first I'm so confused about some steps but thankfully hobi-hyung helped me and jiminie-hyung then after that we practice and we practice, in just one day we all dance it well and synchronize in every steps that we move.

I will tell you that we will slay our comeback heheheh ok ok let's get back to the story.
So now we're all just in the floor laying and catching our breath then Jinnie-hyung gets up and said "Get up guys ppalli we can rest later but now we need to eat ppalli" jinnie-hyung said so we did what he said we get up then we get our belongings then we run out of the building because to tell you the truth jinnie-hyung is right we're all now super hungry like all that we eat before the practice just digest. So now we wears our disguise and thankfully the flood of fans are now gone but we still have to wear our disguise then joonie-hyung ask us to what are we eating so alot of us suggest but we agreed on kookies suggestion, he suggest that we eat barbecue because we all really craving in meat today so we all walk to the restaurant that they know that is serving barbecue.

After awhile walking in the street we arrived to our destination and the food there is really delicious I can feel my tummy grumbling hehehe so i take a look to the others and i saw them looking hungry so yeah i don't want to get it further cause you know I'm now really hungry so was the others. Ok so we on our table while joonie-hyung and jinnie-hyung order our food, while the two older members take our order the remaining ones just sitting down on the table and im include there so i was saying we're sitting face to face so the other maknae line like TaeTae,Jiminie and Kookie are in the right and me,Yoongie and Hobbie are in there left facing them while the two hyungs are going to sit apart like joonie-hyung is going to sit with Hobbie-hyung while jinnie-hyung is going to sit beside kookie.

~*A Minute Past*~

The food arrives and looking delicious so we first began to pray first for thanking the food and for all the activities that we did today then it's started the eating session hehehe lols. So while there eating and chatting loudly im just in the corner of the table quietly eating while observing them because i just got here in korea yesterday and I'm still not that you know much of a talker to them because i still don't know them. So I'm the first to finish eating while the others still fooling around and chatting while me i just grab my phone and then text Mnim-hyung what's my schedule tomorrow.

~*TimeSkip*~

There now finish eating so we pack our belongings and then we straightly head out from the restaurant cause you know fans and then what if reports or much scarier Sasaeng fans are out there hunting us so we are in extremely cautious and alert thankful that jinnie-hyung called Mnim to pick us up and a couple of minutes he came so we enter the van as quickly as possible because one fan saw us and then started to run to us so we quickly get in the van and thankfully Mnim started the engine and off we go back home to take rest because tomorrow is the start of my photoshoots and teasers of the new members. so while the others are taking a nap or doing there thing im just sitting and texting my friends to how there are been....oh wait I totally forgot I don't have friends just 2 bestfriends but I don't want to text them cause what if there busy .or anything so maybe later but i feel i have to call my parents because you know i still didn't call them awhile ago i hope there not mad, so yeah I dialed my mothers cellphone number but it just rings and rings so i felt nervous because my mother will just pick it up right but this time she's not so I started calling her multiple times and i flood text her if she's alright but there's no answer so I quickly change the cell number and try's to call my dad but it's just disame as my mother there picking up then i started shaking and my heart is pounding rapidly im so nervous that i didn't realize  jungkook tap me in my shoulders while calling me multiple times if i was alright " Ay.....JayJay...SAMANTHA!!!!" " Huh...ohh hahaha what's up Kookie is there a problem????" i said while faking smile "not really it's just that you're shaking and pale are you alright???" he said "Oh hahahaha yes im totally fine why did you say so???" i said "...you can tell me what's you're problem Jay im here to listen we all are we're a family here remember that" he said in worried expression "hahaha alright i will go to all of you if there's a problem but don't you worry I haven't encountered a problem this days but if i have i will straightly say it to you all I promise that" i said "Are you sure you're alright ???" "Yes im perfectly fine Kookie hahahaha" "Ok for a minute there I thought you're lying but maybe it's just my imagination you already said that you're alright i just saw you shaking and you're facial expression looks like you've have seen a ghost " he said "hahahahaha im really ok Kookie totally fine so you don't have to worry ok" " hmmm...ok if you say so oh and by the way remember what I said" he said "hahahahaah Arraso Arraso hahaha for a minute there you sounded like jinnie-hyung hahahahaha " i said while I can't stop laughing "Yahhhh!!! I'm not like hyung aish " he said "pfft hahahahaha ok ok I will not tease anymore pft" i said then he smirks evilly at me Oh no i think i know what he's planning then he goes nearer and nearer at me so I started sweating like H*ck his doing his sexy expression so I quickly closed my eyes but i feel he stopped then flicks my forehead....."Yahhhhhh!!! Jeon JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! that's hurts tsk aish you're gonna pay for this" i said then.......

~~*To be Continued*~~

~*~*~

Hi guys im back sorry if i waited you all so long for editing this. im really sorry but this coming up days i will makeup to you all, hope you like this chapter i missed you all thank you so much for supporting and still reading my story hope you all leave a comment and vote this chapter I Love You Guys~~ ;) ;D

P.S. BTS slay there comeback there really hot like H.O.T hot~~ my ghad I can't stop fangirling in there MV <3 <3 <3