[[Chapter 22]]

SJ'sPOV

          My cue to appear in the stage is will be in a minute now. then after a minute the lights turned off.
This is It, The moment to be know by every people all over the stage and The moment that i will Shine....
Then i pop up from the stage, and when the music starts i started to dance the dance break i made, that i practiced for the past few weeks. Now im here in the big stage, dancing my heart out while i heard all the fans screaming and cheering for me. I felt so happy that they welcomed me warmly. Then the music stops and the lights turn's off again and quickly, My other members appeared beside me and we dance and sang our new song DNA.

After a minute the song ended and the Armys are screaming loudly. I was still breathing heavily while smiling and looking at all the Army's cheering and screaming our name. But then i realize that i didn't know i could pull something like that, At first i really felt nervous but when i dance in front of them, and heard all there screams and cheers, my nervousness faded away and i felt really really happy that all my hard work paid off. I can't explain more because im just so happy right now. Then while im catching my breath Namjoon-hyung said something "Did you guys loved that performance?!!!" he said to the Army's and they just screamed loudly. Then after that the staffs put some chairs to the stage were all of us will be sitting and i think this will be the part were we all do the last song for the night. So all us sited in an order Youngest to Oldest as always, then jimin-hyung said something

"Did you guy's had fun!!~~" he said then the Army's started to scream "Hahahaha wow im happy that you all have fun" then he smiles "We're all really happy that you all like that performance we did. All of us really prepared this for all of you Army's!!!,  and This last song that we're going to perform is for all of you. hope you love this" RM-hyung said then the song started we sang a remix of butterfly and Young Forever. Then we all stand up and walks to the center stage, while waving to the army's. But the main part is i can't still believe there all screaming my name (But yeah not all, because some Army's screaming the other members names) and i saw one fan girl near the stage looking at me and shout "SJ-OPPA SARANGHAE!!~~" then i wave at her, and then i give her an eye catching smile then she was on shock mode at first. But i can see she was blushing bright red, because of what i did. I think she think that wasn't for her she maybe taught the girl besides her, but yeah i dont know she still scream after that and all of the fans around her screaming my name. While Fangirling and all the Army's wave there light stick, like there waving in rhythm with the song. After the song ended we all fall in one horizontal line while facing all the Army's and  holding our hands up and then bows. After that final bow we all wave to the Army's and said our goodbyes. then we go straight to the dressing room while saying thank you to all the staffs in the backstage, because they really did a good job.

No One's POV

Sj still felt overwhelmed and happy in the same time. Because of what just happened, but
the Concert went great and the Army's love the new member. but there still some other Army's that didn't like the idea of the entertainment adding. Another member in the group but the Members didn't care especially SJ.

After the Concert, they all decided to go on a Barbecue Restaurant to celebrate for an amazing Concert well done.

~*~Time Skips~*~

~*~*~
Sorry Guys for the late update and for this short update but i hope you all like this and i will still update but I don't know when exactly because of my busy schedule please like and comment love y'all...