[[Chapter 6]]

Nobody's POV

So now SJ finish her strolling in the house and then she goes straight in her room so that she can arrange her stuff then after that she goes to the bathroom to take a bath and change new clothes cause she will go to the Bighit entertainment, because a minute ago she got a call from Manager-nim and said she needs to go to the company and because the CEO wants to meet her and they will discuss some things too that is her being the new group member and ofcourse after that she will signed the contract.

SJ's POV

I need to calm down then i mentally sighed after this i can go back and take a rest, i just hope the CEO of Bighit Entertainment is nice [/Author-Eonnie: hehehe actually SJ you don't have to be nervous everything will be just fine ^_^/] i hope so. wait how can.

[/Author-Eonnie: I Have to go Adios Amigos hehehe  👋😁/] the h*ck she's in my mind, ok let's go back to the story. im now finished and now heading downstairs were Manager-nim is waiting.

[/Author-Eonnie:if you want to see the picture that SJ wore is down below in the leftside while in the right side that's what she wore when she arrived in korea/]

~~*A Minute Past*~~

We're now in the Van and headed to Bighit Ent. building while the others are left in the house doing what they're always do, luckily it's there day off today because you all know there always busy and they are hardworking so they need sometimes a rest.

While we're still in the Van I occupy myself by listening to music in my headphones while looking outside the window and while Manager-nim is driving the van.

While im doing my business, i recap what happened this day and what I observe about them there actually nice,gentleman,and much like kids, there always fooling around that's why i feel warm welcome. when i got here maybe i can trust them after all, But then I didn't realize im smiling while looking outside the window then a couple of minutes past we are now arrived.

When i got out from the Van I'm astonished of the building, even though it's small on the outside if you look at it but in the inside of it is really nice i mean if you look at it the first thought that will came in to your mind is im sure it's not nice in the inside too if you look at the building, but you're totally wrong the inside of the building is really nice and it's big too so you will be really amaze. [/Author-Eonnie/Noona: The picture of Bighit Entertainment building is  down below Guys 😁✌🏻️/]

Now we're infront of the meeting room where the idols i mean "BTS" meet with the CEO and ohh they call him Bang-PDnim that's what the CEO prefer them to call him, Actually from the first seconds that i take a sit in this meeting room i feel anxiou...

Now we're infront of the meeting room where the idols i mean "BTS" meet with the CEO and ohh they call him Bang-PDnim that's what the CEO prefer them to call him, Actually from the first seconds that i take a sit in this meeting room i feel anxious and worried in the same time because Hello~ I Didn't even know what Bang-PDnim look s like or what is he's attitude note of sarcasm ehemm, uhm sorry about that mentally blushed

But the guys said that "I'm going to be fine" HOW can i be fine I DIDN'T even know the person im going to meet aish, I hope that my guts help me with this and i hope that he's not like some other CEO's that are scary and everything, that's what some people says.

But hope that yeah me at sigh. Ok we're still waiting for the CEO to come so while were waiting i occupy myself by playing some App Games in my phone.

~*~*~

Sorry guys if this is short chapter but I hope you all like this new Edited Chapter and please don't forget to leave a comment down below and votes I really appreciate it love y'all....

P.S. I'm really really happy that some of you love this fanfic of mine and i will assure you that i will update some chapters if I already finished them and please still support this story of mine love y'all ❤️❤️