[[Chapter 3]]

SJ POV

After that long shopping day with fatima. I got tired from walking and handling all the shopping bags,  but then it's ok i actually have fun with her even though i only have a small time to be with her because you know im going to korea and it will be pretty hard for me to adjust. so now the time has come im now going to tell my parents about it hope they agree 'and i know they will hopefully'.

I get down from my room and saw them sitting and relaxing in the living room and then
I calm myself first cause this is the first time that i will ask a favor for them...

"Mom,Dad i have something to tell you" i said while I sigh and facing both of them "What is it honey?"Mom said "ahh canyouallowmetogotokoreaandbethenewmember
ofafamouskpopbandpleasebecausethisisaonetimeopportunityandthisisthefirsttimethatimaskingafavortoyouplease" that was hard i think i rap there i hope they understand what i said then Mom said "Can you say it more slower and clearer sweetie we actually didn't get what you said?" " ahh ok uhm actually can you allow me to go to Korea and be the new member of a famous kpop band there please because this is one time opportunity and i cant say no to this you both know right this is my dream from the start" i said then i look at there face to see there reaction but i just saw disappointed face on mothers face but then " Ok princess if thats what you want" Dad said while he smiles "Honey..." while my Mom look at Dad and with a shock face "Honey i think it's time we let our princess to choose what she like to do in her future she's not our little girl anymore we need to let her go" Dad said while looking at Mom sincerely.

Actually to tell you the truth mom is always the one who declines what i want to do in my life she always says that it's for the best for me but the truth is that it's just for the best for her's not mine she just wants to do what she want me to do like I can't even decide for myself she always do it. i felt I've been lock up in a cage never getting out of it and that is my mom preventing me to go for my dreams and to achieve it, sometimes i want to get out of this hell whole that's why i have a back up and its my dad.

"But what if–" "Honey she's an adult now she can handle it on herself" Then mom sigh and look at me straightly "Is this what you really want" she said "Yes" i said " Ok then if this what you want i will allow it but if there's something bad happens to you i will pull you out of that band understood" she said then i smiled widely " Yes Mom i will not going to disappoint you thank you Mom" then i hug her while smiling then i heard Dad chuckles " Can i have a hug too sweet heart" Dad said " Ofcourse Dad come here" then we group hug "I'm going to miss you both so so much" i said while hugging them tightly "We're going to miss you more" Mom said "So when are you leaving???" Dad said "Manager-nim said we're going to leave tomorrow" i said then I began to be sad because of thinking that im going to leave tomorrow "That's early" Mom said "Yes that's why i will spend my day with you both because i know im going to miss you both" i said while i put a small smile then i hug them again "Im going to miss this hugs" i said "Don't worry about us sweetie we can go there and visit you when we're not busy so don't worry ok" Dad said "Are you sure Dad??" i said "Ofcourse i am" then he smiled

"Did you already pack your things that you will bring there??" Mom said "Yes Mom i already done packing my stuffs and i already called somebody to help me move the boxes in my new dorm" i said to mom "Can i ask princess what group are you going to joining???" Dad said 'oh crap what am i going to say my ghad' "Ahhh it's Uhm BTS Dad" i said while i look down the floor "BTS?? is that the popular Boy Band that we always saw in your favorite TV program sweetie??" Mom said "Yes they are Mom" i said "Is it Ok Mom Dad???" i said "It's ok if they don't do something to you if i heard they do something i will a sure you that they will never ever perform again on the stage" Dad said while Mom just seems to agree on what Dad said while me "I will a sure you Dad they will not going to do something to me i swear" i said "Ok if that's what you say but mark my words they will get it if they do something to our princess" Dad said then i just laugh a little "A-ahhh ok mom dad" then I smiled at them warmly. Actually i feel like the old me when im just with my parents and fatima there all special to me thats why i can act like that to them but not to other people.