[[Chapter 27]]

Author-chan:

    Hey guys i was thinking you all been reading this story of mine since from the very 1st chapter. And i was planning that i need to fix some wrong grammars here and there.

So it may change some of the words, but don't worry the plot of the story will still remain the same as always as I promise. I hope you'll understand and please don't forget to take care of yourself and always stay safe .

Thank you for reading this note, I hope you like this chapter love y'all Ciao♡♡~~

______________________________________

No One's POV

       While the both 막내 (1) already got in to their tents. SJ's still thinking about the unexpected phone call from her brother awhile ago. It has been bothering her mind alot since awhile ago, to the point that she want to puke from thinking about it. SJ's been secretive about her past, that only she and her bestfriend Fatima knows what happened.

Up to this point its still hunts her down to her dreams thats been traumatizing her since childhood. While SJ is still out on her own world, one particular golden 막내 (2) is staring at her while she's still in daydreaming on who knows what.

"Yah— Sam! 괜찮 니??(3)."  

Jungkook said while he lightly tap her shoulder, until SJ snap from her thoughts then look at Jungkook who tap her. 

"Yes, 전 괜찮아요(4)."  

She replied to him and smiled, after that cheeky reply Jungkook became flustered by her reaction.

" (*Aigoo!! Why so Cute*) Im just asking, you've been awfully silent and spacing out since we've got in the tent. It's pretty unusual to you to just be silent all of a sudden." 

Jungkook said with worry.

"Nahhh~ don't worry Kookie-ahh~ I'm fine, that is why you don't have to worry about me  okay??—Oh?! By the way, What's for lunch? I'm starving~." 

She immediately change the topic, so Jungkook won't be suspicious to ask her futher and also to change the mood.

"I don't know, but I heard from manager-hyung they've prepared some burgers and salad and stuff."

"Sounds yummy to me~."

SJ said while imagining what would the Manager-hyung brought for them for Lunch.

An hour pass later after lunch break, the stylist-eonnies and manager-hyung are adding some little touch up for the remaining members, that are next for their picture taken. So they quickly applied some a little bit of retouching to SJ's face, while shes with Jungkook playing with their phones until Taehyung came in and joined them.

Time pass by, all the members have been already took their photo shots and that ends them with a very tired and exhausted  방탄소년단(5). Right after they go home they plan to go eat at a restaurant to eat dinner, but then Jin suggest that he will cook while Namjoon objected the idea of it. He then said that they should just eat outside and Jin should take a rest, but then Jin disagrees and says that he doesn't mind it at all until it grew into an arguement. While the both older members arguing, the other members are sleeping while except for SJ. She is still bothered by the unexpected phone call from her brother, that she didn't expect to have a call from him.

After all those years that he abandoned her, the person that she always looked up to when she was younger and the person who crushed her dreams and didn't support her for it. While SJ is daydreaming again, she didn't even realize that a tear roll down her cheeks, and that made one particular maknae noticed that js sitting beside her.  

SJ doesn't even realize that Jungkook has been faking his sleep since the very beginning of the ride, while his trying not to get caught by her stealing a glance at her. As she's looking outside the window lost on her thoughts once again, that is making him worried for her sake until he saw a tear fell down her cheeks that made him more anxious and worried for the certain girl.

That moment when a tear fell down her cheeks he felt her sadness that, he wants to comfort her and give her a hug but he couldn't, he still don't have the courage to do that at the moment, so he just sits still there besides her, while his worries eating him that he can't offer help for her to ease her pain just a little bit. 

Jungkook already felt that SJ's been off since they've arrived the venue. He didn't actually know what have happened, but after what he saw  awhile ago when she goes on the corner while shes talking to someone on phone. After that call, he have a hunch right away that there is something wrong and its making him more curious on whose that person she was talking to that make her so gloomy and out of character.

[/*Time skips*/]

A couple of minutes later, they've finally arrived to the restaurant that their manager suggest they should try and one by one they got out from the van, first their manager and then followed by the older members and lastly the younger members. SJ finally snap out from her thoughts when the manager called them and said that they've arrived. She then look at Jungkook sitting besides her and wakes him up followed by saying they've arrived, after that they got out the van proceed on following their hyungs. 

After their manager talk to the receptionist, finally they were escorted to a private room at the restaurant and settled in their sits. Thankfull to their manager-hyung suggesting this restaurant, not only that their food sounds really delicious but they also have private rooms for meetings and other gatherings, so it's a plus they have some privacy for themselves.

______________________________________

1–2.) The youngest
3. Are you okay?
4. I'm fine
5. BTS
______________________________________