Chapter 2

KELSEY'S Pov :

Kelsey was angry about what Meghan has done but , She misses her best friend , Even though they didn't talk for like only two Hours , Meghan was sitting Alone in the cafeteria Eating Her hamburger , Kelsey got up and was about to go to her but she stopped when she saw Ashley and two other girls come to Meghan's table and talk with her , Ashley is The most popular girl In school , Kelsey didn't have to be with them to know what they were talking about , Ashley and her posse are known for living the scandals , She was inviting Meghan to hang out with them now that she has become popular and trending ...

Meghan got up and she walked away with them , Kelsey returned to Her seat , She spotted Emmy , the unpopular girl who most students hate coming at her .

"Hi .. Kelsey"

"Emmy"

"what's wrong with Meghan? I tried to talk to her earlier but she just dropped it off on me"

"Meghan is going through a hard time Emmy , you know with all that happened to her"

"I understand but that doesn't give her the right to be cruel"

"She just need some time"

"yeah , Ah do you want to hang out "

Kelsey didn't want to hang out with her , not because she is hated and unpopular or whatever but because she didn't feel like to .

"ah I'm very sorry but I can't right now , maybe another time"

"OK"

Emmy left , Kelsey felt bad for Her .

The schoolbell rang , Kelsey went to the class .

..................

Meghan's pov :

Meghan was still in shock because of what she saw , She went to the class .

......after and Hour of learning more about English.......

"very well , I want all of you to pair up and write a report about The tempest by William Shakespeare , the names are ...." the English teacher said and he Said some names ...

"Kelsey and Ashley"

"Meghan and Emmy"

"whaaaaat theeee's fuuuuuck??? " she thought "no way I'm working with That loser" she thought

Meghan was about to object when the teacher said "and no you can't change your partners" which shut Meghan up from what she was about to say .

Meghan turned to right to see Emmy looking at her and smiling , Meghan gave a fake smile then turned around

"so what hour should I come over to your house , or you come over to mine" asked Emmy

"oh no one is going into no one's House"

"but how are we going to do our reports? "

"you do them alone I don't care"

"why are you being so cruel to me?"

"because you're a loser"

"you don't have the right to say that"

Emmy got out of the class while crying , Meghan relooked into herself
"oh my god what have I been doing" she thought

"why am I acting like this?" she thought

She got up and followed Emmy , She looked around to see where Emmy went .

"the girls' bathroom" she thought

Meghan knew that Emmy went to the girls bathroom and she wanted to apologize to her but ... She didn't want to go back to the girls' bathroom .

She decided to wait for her until she gets out , she kept waiting for her but she didn't come out .

................

KELSEY'S pov :

"ugh" Kelsey thought
She didn't want to work with Ashley on the report and Ashley didn't want to work with Emmy either .

Kelsey could not believe how Meghan reacted with poor Emmy , She left the class and followed Them , She saw Meghan standing outside of the girls' bathroom , she walked there .

"Kelsey please just get inside and tell Emmy to come out so that I could talk with her and apologize"

"why don't you just go inside? "

"I.... I can't , please just do ..."

Kelsey opened the door and got inside , She didn't See Emmy , she kept knocking on every Door but she got no answer , she opened one by one carefully , She got to the last one .

She opened it carefully AND ...

Emmy was , There , .... She was there ... But she .... She was ... She was there but ... She was DEAD!!

Kelsey screamed !!!!

Meghan got in Very quickly and by time all students gathered up In front of the girls bathroom .

Meghan felt great remorse , she thought that it was Her fault , Emmy killed herself because Meghan was mean to Her .

The School called the police and they took the body , the police were interrogating Everyone .

Meghan's pov :

"witnesses tell us that you had a fight with Emmy right before she died" the police officer said , he was sitting in a class alone with Meghan .

"I had"

"can you tell me what was it about? "

"the teacher paired Me with her for the English report and I fought with her because I didn't want her as my partner"

"that's it , you fought with her for that"

"I was cruel , I admit"

"your cruelity may the reason that Emmy convicted suicide"

"I didn't know that she was so sensitive"

"unfortunately the law doesn't punish you for being mean"

Meghan noticed that officer knew it was her fault , but He couldn't send her to jail for being cruel to someone , Emmy killed herself and even if Meghan gave her the push , she was totally Innocent in the law.

"can I go now? "

"only few more questions , tell me where did you go after the fight? "

"I went to the girls bathroom to apologize for Emmy"

"and did you? "

"no , I was waiting for her to come out of the girls' bathroom but she didn't"

"why were you waiting for her in front of the girls' bathroom? , couldn't you just get in?"

"I could but , I didn't"

"and why is that? "

"I just didn't"

"then Kelsey came? "

"yes and I asked her to check on Emmy and that's when she found the body"

"is there anything else you'd like to tell me , any further information?"

"no"

"very well , you may go now"

"thank you"

Meghan got up and left the class , She got out of the school and went home .