Chapter 24

Charlie's pov :

Meghan : ooooh

Charlie : I know , I'm pretty *ucked up

Meghan : why did you kiss her anyways ? Wasn't I enough?

Charlie : no you were it's just that ...

Meghan : tell me

Charlie : I don't know it just happened , I always liked Kelsey - not in a Relationship way before you say anything , and I was talking with her when I suddenly found myself closer to her and we the second thing I know that we kissed , for like 5 seconds .

Meghan : what did Kelsey say?

Charlie : she is the one who pulled it off , she said that it was wrong and we shouldn't have kissed , She was worried how she was going to tell you

Meghan : But she didn't

Charlie : she didn't want to ruin our relationship

Meghan : So You thought that I will go full crazy dumped girl on you two

Charlie : well , you would've

Meghan : lucky you I forgive both of you , for all you've done for me

Charlie : That's fair enough

A moment of silence occurred , Meghan put her head down and she seemed depressed .

Charlie : are you OK?

Meghan : to be Honest I'm Way far away from OK , my dad is gone Probably because of me and I haven't been to his funeral , I haven't visited his grave , I feel ashamed of doing it .

Charlie : I can Take you there now if you want

Meghan : I will go Alone , I need to be alone With him

Charlie : I understand

...............

Meghan's pov :

Meghan walked through the gate of the graveyard , She Walked between the graves to her father's grave , She didn't exactly know where it was but she expected that he'll be buried near her grandma's grave and indeed he was .

Meghan put some flowers on the grave then sat down beside it , She slowly turned emotional and started crying .

Meghan : Dad , I'm sorry I'm so sorry

Meghan : knowing that you're gone because of what I did , I will never be able to live normally , I will never forgive myself .

Meghan : I remember years ago when I asked you about grandma and you Told me that everybody needs to go away some day , that everyone needs to find peace , I hope that you found your peace , but I'll never find mine .

Meghan remembered the song that her dad used to sing to her everytime she had a nightmare , She started singing it .

"don't be afraid sweety what did I say ,
Tomorrow's gonna be a better day ,
a better for you and a better day for me ,
close your eyes and sleep and tomorrow you'll see ,
You're going to sleep well baby good night ,
you're going to have a future that is bright ,
I will stay by your side until the very end of ,
The world and keep on giving you my love , "

Meghan started crying , And while she was crying she grabbed a tissue out of her handbag and she wiped the tears out of her face .

She looked far and she noticed someone coming , Meghan looked Closely and she recognized the person , her mom was coming to visit her father's grave and she was crying as well .

Meghan got up on her knees , her mom looked at her and she stopped walking , they were looking at each other.

Meghan : mom

mom : He loved you very much probably the most between your brothers , you were his only daughter .

Meghan : Mom

Mom : come here

Meghan got up and she got closer to her mom and they hugged each other while crying .

Meghan : I will never forgive myself

Mom : it's not your fault

Meghan : no it is

Mom : you don't know this but your father always had a problem in his heart , he's been seeing a doctor for 5 months now .

Meghan : what are you talking about?

Mom : He didn't want to tell you or any of your brothers ,he didn't want you to worry about him .

Meghan started crying harder

Mom : he would've wanted You to move on , we all need to

Meghan : I don't know if I ever can

They kept hugging each other

Meghan : mom Thank you I really needed to see you

Meghan noticed that her mother wasn't answering , Meghan pulled herself away from the hug and looked at her mother's face , Meghan freaked out when she saw That her mother's face was emotionless And her eyes turned black like she was ... Possessed ...

Meghan knew that it was one of the shadow demons possessing her body like it happened before with Kelsey and Ryan , Meghan took some steps back .

Meghan : Mom you need to fight them

Mom was standing in her position while Meghan was taking steps back slowly , as Meghan was walking backwards she slipped with a stone and she fell to the ground on her back .

Mom started walking towards Meghan .

Meghan : Mom fight this please you can do it.

Meghan was trying to Get herself up but she wasn't fast doing it and mom reached out to Meghan and jumped over her , Mom Lifted her right hand to the air and then Swiftly she stabbed Meghan's sideways with her hand causing a hole close to Meghan's belly .

Meghan was very hurt and she barely could move any of her body , But She touched her mom with her hand palm and her mom suddenly flew in the sky and was thrown straight forward , Meghan got up slowly and she touched Her wound , As she touched it , it began to heal slowly and Meghan was getting her strength back .

Meghan did this before with Ashlee and she knows that she can use her powers without the magical book but she doesn't necessarily know how exactly , It just happens when Meghan Is in danger .

Meghan walked to her Mother .

Meghan : Mom! Answer Me

Meghan examined her mother's body and she put her fingers on her mother's throat to check for her breath , Then she put her hands on her mother's heart to check for the pulse .

Meghan : No mom please

Meghan : Fuck you!!!!!! Shadow demons , come and face me if you want me don't let the people that I love get involved .

Meghan started crying !

Meghan : I just lost my dad I can't lose my mom

Meghan remembered That she could bring her mother back to life like she did before with Ryan , Meghan Grabbed her purse and she looked through it ... The book wasn't there ... Meghan thought that she must have forgotten it back at charlie's house .

Meghan : what am I going to do?

Author's note :
Next chapters are gonna be fire!
Do you think that Meghan's mom is dead or alive?