chapter 8

Meghan's pov :
Meghan was lying down on her bed , She was thinking of the five possible students who could've leaked her naked photo ...

That basketball player .. Nah far choice
That new guy He's new he doesn't even know me but he does know me now because of the photo , how ironic
A girl in ashlee's posse , Possible choice but If Ashlee would've done it she would've done it herself .
Emmy , She's dead let's just let her rest in peace .
And finally Ashlee ! The strongest candidate , She hates me , She loves being a bitch so yeah she might have done it , but I have nothing to proof it was her.

At least now I know it wasn't Charlie , poor Charlie I shouldn't have been cruel to him , he will never forgive me .

Meghan changed her sleeping position , She fell to sleep .

/in the morning/

Meghan woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing , She got up in a lazy way and turned it off then she looked at the clock .

"10:47 A. M I'm late" she shouted

She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then she returned to her room and changed her clothes , Today is the auditions day for the musical .

She was going downstairs but she stopped , she was standing in the middle of the stairs .

"why am I going to audition for the musical? " she thought

"if Charlie isn't the one who recorded me naked then .... Why am I doing this to hurt him ?"

She completed the stairs anyway , Ryan was on his way going out of the house .

Meghan : Ryan wait ! Take me with you

Ryan : take you where

Meghan : school

Ryan : today is Sunday

Meghan : I know , Just drive me there I have a musical to audition for .

Ryan : OK Ok

Meghan followed Ryan to the car , Ryan started the car and They were on their way to Meghan's high school .

Meghan : so did you meet your cyber-girlfriend ?

Ryan : don't call her that , No I didn't

Meghan : I thought you two were supposed to go out on a date

Ryan : we didn't

Meghan : why ?

Ryan : I don't know she wouldn't reply to my messages anymore

Meghan : she'll reply , maybe she's going through something and she needs sometime .

Ryan : She used to talk with me in the library , She would come and use the library's computer to talk with me .

Meghan : what library ?

Ryan : I don't know

Meghan : what's her name again ?

Ryan : Emmy , I only got her first name

Meghan was freaking out , She was scared , She was thinking of the possibilities that Ryan's cyber girlfriend is Emmy from her school , She remembers seeing her in the school's library often . She was horrified to think that she might have caused the death of her brother's girlfriend .

Ryan : are you OK ?

Meghan : yeah yeah I'm fine

They arrived to the School , Meghan got out of the car and walked to school , Ryan drove away .

Meghan walked through the hallway of the School and she went to the auditorium , She could see plenty of students back stage , She spotted Charlie talking With her friend Jojo , She saw Ashlee with her posse around her doing her hair and painting her nails .

Charlie's pov :

Charlie saw Meghan Entering the backstage of the auditorium , He was surprised to see her . As far as he knew she didn't pay any interest to these stuff .

Jojo : what is Meghan doing here ?

Charlie : can you go talk to her and find out

Jojo : Charlie I'm your friend both , you can't expect me to spy on one Another.

Charlie : that won't be considered spying

Jojo twisted her lips , then she nodded her head .

Charlie's turn was Next , He was going to go to the stage and Perform but He was so scared And he had suspense and Fear of not winning .

Charlie : I'm not going to audition next I need to go to the bathroom you can take my turn .

Charlie said to some guy , The guy nodded and went to the stage . Charlie got out of the backstage through the exit door and went to the bathroom .

He washed his face , He grabbed a bottle of water from his backbag and Drank some water Then He got out of The bathroom.

While he was on his way to the auditorium some blond guy Who was good looking and Had some muscles stopped him .

Chris : HI ah I'm new around here , Can you tell me where the auditorium is ?

Charlie : sure I'll take you there

Chris : thanks , I'm new in the city and Everything

Chris and Charlie were walking together to the auditorium .

Charlie : where did you come from ?

Chris : Canada

Charlie : hmm I didn't get your name

Chris : Chris , Chris longhorn , what about you?

Charlie : my name is Charlie , Charlie puth , So you're going to audition for the musical ?

Chris : yeah I heard from some boys that there is going to be a musical and auditions are today , I participated in a musical back in Canada once , I love these Types of activities.

Charlie : yeah , What role are you going to audition for ?

Chris : the prince who saves the princess

Charlie : that's a hard role , well my role Is harder

Charlie and Chris entered The backstage

Chris : what role are you auditioning for ?

Charlie : the narrator

Chris : good luck bruh

Charlie : yeah you too

They shook hands then Chris went on his way , Jojo came to Charlie .

Jojo : are you alright?

Charlie : yeah I'm just scared

Jojo : Meghan is

Charlie : what about her ?

Jojo : she Is auditioning for the narrator role .

Charlie : she wants to win to hurt me , she blames me for her nude picture.

Meghan's pov :

Meghan : I have to sing one of the play's songs?

Jojo : yeah , wait you haven't read any part of the musical

Meghan : No

Jojo : Meghan what are you going to sing then ?

Meghan stopped paying attention to Jojo the moment she saw Charlie and another guy enter the backstage , The guy that was with Charlie , He is the same guy Meghan saw in the shopping center yesterday , She couldn't stop staring at him , He also caught Meghan standing in the middle of the room , He was staring at her too , They kept staring at each other .