Chapter 25

Charlie's pov :

Charlie was in his room doing some Physics homeworks when his phone rang , He grabbed it and answered the call , it was Meghan .

Charlie : hey Meghan

Meghan : Charlie ~ Meghan was frightened and her voice Showed that

Charlie : Are you OK?

Meghan : No , listen I need you to come to the cemetery as quickly as you can , and bring that book about Magic spells and stuff with you , please hurry

Charlie : Slow down , what are you talking about?

Meghan : can you just do it ? Please I will explain everything when I see you

Charlie : Meghan you got me worried

Meghan : just come and tell no one , I'm waiting for you near my grandma's grave , you remember when we visited her .

Charlie : I do , OK what book again?

Meghan : search in my room ,it's a creepy old book , and the only book in the room .

Charlie : OK I'm coming

Meghan : Please be quick it's an emergency

Charlie : OK

Charlie hung up , He was so worried and he knew that something was wrong , Charlie got up quickly and ran to Meghan's room , It was almost empty , Charlie started looking for the book that Meghan wants , He kept looking and at the end he found it Under Meghan's bed , Charlie was curious So he opened the book and took a sneak look at it , After reading three pages Charlie thought that this book was Stupid and a fan fiction , He grabbed it and went outside the house , Charlie got inside the car and he started driving to the cemetery ...

Kelsey's pov :

Kelsey was sitting in the interrogation room , the door got opened and detective Robert walked inside the room and he took a seat opposite to Kelsey .

D. Robert : Kelsey I'm going straight forward with this , did you kill Emmy Palmer?

Kelsey took a deep breath , then she replied

Kelsey : I have

D. Robert : listen to me , if you're doing this for your friend Meghan ....

Kelsey : I'm not doing this for anyone , I'm here because I did it

D. Robert : you know that you're going to spend the rest of your life In jail

Kelsey was scared , but she tried not to show it .

Kelsey : yes

D. Robert : I was reading your file and I noticed that your birthday is the day after tomorrow , right ?

Kelsey : yes

D. Robert : You will be sent to jail today , and your trial will be in a week , but you can avoid all this and go to home if you tell me the truth ...

Kelsey : I've already told you the truth

D. Robert : very well , you're now going to be sent to iron heights prison , it's going to be a great family reunion , I hope you enjoy your stay there .

Two police officers entered the room and they escorted Kelsey outside the room ...

Chris's pov :

Chris was in his room when the house's bell got rang , Five times!

Chris went to the door and opened it , He was very surprised to see the school's most popular girl standing at his front door .

Chris : Hi ah Ashlee as I recall

Ashlee : yes that's me Ashlee the most popular girl at school

Chris : do you want to come in ?

Ashlee : No I'm afraid my visit is going to be short , I have an offer to you

Chris : an offer?

Ashlee : prom night is coming , and I've recently broken up with my boyfriend , Charlie he's a dick but whatever .. I've been scrolling through pictures of the boys at our school in social media for three hours and I've found you

Chris : Yes?

Ashlee : I want you to be my prom date because you're probably the hottest boy in our school and together we may have a chance to be prom king and queen

Chris : Ahh OK I guess

Ashlee : great , see you later

Ashlee turned around and she walked away , She was wearing fancy clothes and she was so weird .. But she was beautiful ... Chris actually was awful and not handsome at all , He was fat, but over the last month he lost a great amount of weight and gained body muscles right before he and his family moved in here , Chris still finds the whole situation of his transition very weird and crazy .

Meghan's pov :

Charlie arrived with the book , He stopped in his place and he was staring at Meghan's mother dead body!!

Charlie : what the !? Mrs. Trainor!

Charlie ran into the body and he was trying to do revive her by pressing on her heart.

Meghan : She's dead

Meghan was crying

Meghan : give me the book

Charlie : your mother is dead and you care for a fucking book!!!!

Meghan : Give it to me and kill explain

Charlie threw the book In the air and it was going to fall on the ground but then it flew straight to Meghan's hands ...

Charlie : what !? How?

Meghan : I will explain later Charlie now I need you to move aside

Charlie : what is this?

Meghan knew that her father died because in order for the spell to work , Someone must pay their lives , that what the phrase "only the dead can pay for the living meant" , when she was reviving Ryan meghan was thinking about Her Mom and dad and how will they react if she fails but she first thought of her dad , And that's why her dad's life was taken because she was Thinking about him while doing the spell...

Meghan opened the book and she started performing the reviving spell , She fell on her knees and she was saying the words , But she cleared Her mind and This time she was thinking about herself .....

Charlie slowly moved away as the weather around the place started changing , the winds got stronger and the clouds got close to each other ...

Meghan finished the spell , Her mom suddenly woke up and she was breathing heavily ....

Meghan was looking at Charlie

Meghan : I'm sorry Charlie , I love you

Meghan fell on the ground , Her eyes were closing slowly as the last thing she could see was Charlie running her way...

Meghan Passed away ...... SHE DIED