Chapter 10

Meghan ignored everything that happened and started walking away in the way opposite where Kelsey came from , Kelsey followed her down to the end Of the Hallway .

Kelsey : Meghan! Stop

Meghan : Kelsey please I need some time alone to figure everything out

Kelsey : No wait!

Kelsey reached out to Meghan and she put her right hand on Meghan's shoulder and stopped her .

Kelsey : What did just happen back there?

Meghan : I don't know , And if I did then it's complicated

Kelsey : what do you mean ?

All that Meghan could think of Was The story that she read on the internet , That blog post about the witch With the powers and everything related .

Meghan : I might sound crazy but Do you believe in magic?

Kelsey : yeah I started believing in it when I knew Justin Bieber

Meghan : it's no time for joking

Kelsey : what do you mean by magic?

/meghan told her briefly about the story she read on the internet/

Kelsey : OK that's very stupid

Meghan : I knew but Things that are related To it have actually happened .

Kelsey : what things?

Meghan : the shadow creatures

Kelsey : OK Meghan you need to calm down

Meghan : How can I calm down if I have just thrown the most popular girl in school five meters in the air by just raising my hands

Kelsey : maybe Ashlee just slipped

Meghan : you saw it In the better view than any of us , you know it's true , and I know who can help me , The guy who published the blog post , I need to text him .

Meghan was walking away again and Kelsey followed her , they got out of the School

Kelsey : Meghan you need to be careful the police thinks that you're the one who killed Emmy , you're their number 1 suspect

Meghan stopped and turned around

Meghan : Emmy was murdered ???

Kelsey : yes she was frightened to death and the police think someone scared her on purpose

Meghan : what ? And how do you know that?

Kelsey : this detective came to my doorsteps last night and interrogated me

Meghan : but why would I be their number 1 suspect ?

Kelsey : look I don't know , just be careful

Meghan : come with me Kelsey , Let's meet this Guy .

Kelsey : Meghan! No Stop following fairy tales I'm not coming

Meghan : but I'm your friend and I need your help

Kelsey : and I already gave you my help , I advised you to be realistic and take care .

Meghan : very well , I'll go alone .

Meghan crossed the street , she took the bus and she returned home .

............

Charlie's pov :

Charlie Was walking angrily out of the school , He didn't get the fucking role because of the fucking Meghan , he was cursing her in his mind , That stupid Selfish Bitch She destroyed Me twice .

Charlie saw Kelsey standing in the school's yard and he saw an ambulance car that had just drove away from the school , He reached Kelsey .

Charlie : Hey Kelsey

Kelsey : Charlie

Charlie : What Was that ambulance car doing here?

Kelsey : you haven't heard , Meghan had ..... She had a fight with Ashlee and Ashlee was damaged and she is being sent to the hospital . ~ Kelsey hesitated she didn't tell him about the 5 meters push

Charlie : she did what? Tell me what's fucking wrong with her ! Why is she so mean and crue ? She audition for a play that she doesn't like and for The role I was auditioning for and she won just to Hurt me .

Kelsey : she did that? Look Charlie as angry as you are right now you must know that she is going through something , Just Tolerate her .

Charlie : that's the Problem I can't tolerate her anymore .

Meghan's pov :

Meghan returned home , She immediately went to her room and opened her laptop , She went through Her search History and Opened the blog post .

She clicked on His name "death striker" and She Started texting him .

"I think that The power of No is Inside me and I have been seeing these shadow creatures in my dreams and sometimes in reality I'm Not joking please reply Quickly I need your help"

Meghan took a deep breath , She waited for 5 minutes but she realized that He might Not Be using this account anymore , The blog post was published like two Years ago .

She was exhausted and Sleepy , She waited for him to reply but ... Nothing , She took a nap .

Charlie's pov :

Charlie took a taxi and went to the hospital , He wanted to check On Ashlee , He Does Have feelings for her .

Charlie entered the room where Ashlee was and her friends were there too , 4 girls , Ashlee's legs were covered with Bandages , And she had some small bandages on her face , She looked at Charlie and she seemed surprised.

Charlie : Hi , I wanted to check on you

Ashlee : Charlie ? You're the last person I'd expect to visit me

Ashlee looked at the girls notifying them to leave the room , And they did it's now only Charlie and ashlee in the room .

Charlie sat on a chair beside the Ashlee's bed , He was carrying flowers and he gave them to her .

Ashlee : They are not my favorite type but thank you

*charlie giggled*

Charlie : sorry I don't know your favorite type .

Ashlee : jasmine , I think you should know

Charlie : OK then , Next time

Ashlee : Charlie , Do you have a crush on me?

Charlie's face was red , he was so shy he didn't say anything

Ashlee : you can kiss me now if you want to

Charlie was Confused as hell , But he got closer to Ashlee and kissed her , They started kissing each other.

Meghan's pov :

Meghan woke up suddenly , She looked at the clock and realized she had taken a nap for 50 minutes , She turned her laptop on , Death Striker has replied to her message , He said :

"meet me at Starbucks (the one in Lincoln's street) after one hour"

The message was sent 45 minutes ago , Meghan got up and grabbed Her handbag and she went to Starbucks .