chapter 26

Charlie's pov :

It's been 10 days since Meghan's death , Charlie didn't take it Easily and he keeps spending the time blaming Himself for Her death ... If only he came with Meghan to visit her father's grave , And Charlie keeps thinking about the stuff that He saw ... They are supernatural stuff and Things he Can't find an explanation for ... Which kept Charlie Alone most of the time thinking with himself about everything ... He barely leaves the house and he sits By himself at school , Doesn't talk to anyone and tries to avoid people .. He basically isolated himself from everyone ...

Charlie woke up and he went to the bathroom , He took a shower and He changed his clothes , He grabbed his books and he walked secretly out of the house , he walked to the bus stop and he took a bus to school ...

Charlie was sitting in the bus looking through the window, He misses Meghan very much and he wishes That there might be a way to bring her back , Charlie is pretty sure that Meghan's mom was dead but Meghan somehow brought her book ... Charlie was thinking about using the book ... The only problem is that it was taken to the police station for evidence and Charlie can't just walk inside and take it ... Charlie was thinking of a plan..

Charlie walked inside the school avoiding everyone like usual , He saw Justin taking stuff from his closet and Charlie went there , Justin saw him and he turned around

Justin : Hey

Charlie : Hey

Charlie and Justin shook their fists

Charlie : How's your mother doing?

Justin : she's still in shock , the doctors say that she might be able to feel better and leave the hospital soon

Charlie : I pray for Her , listen bro I need your help

Justin : sure

Charlie : I need to sneak inside the police station

Justin : you're definitely crazy I won't even ask why you want to do this

Charlie : Please it's really important , I heard you hacked the school's system

Justin : Who the hell told you ? You know what nevermind , what do you want me to do?

Charlie : I need to get something from the place where they keep the Evidences

Justin : that's a serious crime Charlie , if you get caught ...

Charlie : I know , but the thing I need to get is very important and it can change many things , it's a matter of life and death .

Justin : How can I help you?

Charlie : this place is not safe for secrets , come with me

Charlie and Justin walked to the library and they Hid Between the book shelves .

Chris's pov :

Chris was walking in the hallways of the school looking left and right very nervously, the last 10 days has been total hell for him ...

First night he had a dream , more like a nightmare about these shadow things he haven't seen before , there were four of them and they were getting close to him as he was trying to run away , they were Telling him something about No being dead whoever or whatever No is , and that he's unshielded anymore or something ... But the dream was so scary it felt real ...

And then he keeps seeing glimpses of the shadow creatures wherever he go , Chris Thinks that he is imagining them but they still look scary and scare the hell out of Chris ...

Chris has been going to these meetings about people talking about their supernatural problems and stuff , it's been helping him feel a little more safe and comfortable even though no one could help him understand what he's going through ...

Chris's way was interrupted by Ashlee and her girls

Chris : Hey babe

Ashlee : Hey boyfriend , what's the matter you don't look as hot as usual today ?

Chris : yeah I'm just ...

Ashlee interrupted ~ yeah whatever try to look hotter if we want to win the Title for the prom's king and queen

Chris : you know what screw you , you treat me like a slave , we're done

Chris turned around and was leaving

Ashlee : don't you dare walk away from me !? Hey come back

Chris : peace ~ Chris made a scissor shape with his left hand while walking away

Ashlee : you'll regret this sucker !!

Ashlee's pov :

Miranda : are you OK Ashlee?

Ashlee : ugh no of course I'm not OK I just broke up with my chance to win the prom queen title even though I always win it no matter what .

Miranda : Maybe you should ...

Ashlee interrupted ~ I need to be alone right now

Ashlee left her slavery-like squad and she walked away , she wanted a quite place to sit and think ... Ashlee went inside the library ..

" is this the library I thought it would be more interesting" Ashlee thought

Ashlee never visited the library , maybe once and for 2 minutes only, she thinks it's a waste of time .

Ashlee walked between the many book shelves and she heard a voice , of two guys talking quietly , Ashlee is curious herself so she walked closer quietly and started eavesdropping ...

...............

"A book that belongs to Meghan and Charlie wants so much he's willing to steal it from the police station , That's interesting" Ashlee thought

Ashlee walked away quietly and out of the Library , she saw Ella (one of her squad) and she grabbed her away from where she was talking with other people ...

Ashlee : your boyfriend is a cop right? And he works at the police station ...

Ella : yes he works there and He's very adorable He would do anything for me BTW I never thanked you for getting us together ...

Ashlee : neither did your boyfriend , and it's time he pays the debt

Charlie's pov :

Charlie returned home , he greeted his mom and dad and he went to his room , he was thinking and planning for How he would get the book!

Charlie's phone beeped , He got notification ...

Charlie grabbed his phone and He noticed that he received a message From an unknown number , Charlie opened the message .

The message was a picture of Meghan's book , and the Caption was ...

"No need for going to the police station , I've got your book right here , if you want it follow the rules" .........

Author's note : I expected reactions from last chapter , lol BTW Meghan is really dead and no one can bring her back .
thanks for reading.... I love you