Chapter 15

Charlie and Ashlee stopped kissing and They were looking at meghan , They Got A little away from each other .

Meghan : Charlie! What are you doing?

Charlie : You're the last one to have a right to judge me

Meghan : you don't understand she's Evil she caused all this to happen , My nudes , Emmy's death

Charlie : What are you talking about?

Meghan : Come with me outside and I will tell you

Charlie : No you don't have the right to do This , You will not talk to me Ever again After what You did

Charlie held Ashlee's Right hand and he grabbed her outside , Meghan closed the door and some tears were coming out of her eyes , She Wants him back the break up and her mean personality that's all because Of the witch spirit inside of her , She didn't mean to hurt Charlie's feelings .

She brought out the book from her handbag and she was surfing through it , She found the time spell and she started Reading It .

Meghan put the book back in the handbag and she got out , She was On. Her way to the ladies bathroom .

She stopped in the middle of the hallway , She saw that Guy ... The new student (Chris) with the blond hair and muscled body , She couldn't help but To feel attracted to him , She felt Like she wanted to put a knife in His heart

"Could he be ... The Witch's lover , Could his soul be possessed by him ?" Meghan was thinking

The weird thing is That he stopped walking too and he was staring at Meghan , He seemed like he was having the same weird feeling too .

Finally he turned around and went another way , Meghan Was scared to Think If she will kill Him When she gets for Chance .

She kept walking to the ladies bathroom , She opened The door and she got inside .

Kelsey : you're late

Meghan : I saw Charlie kissing Ashlee

Kelsey : What !!!?

Meghan : I will tell you about It later

Kelsey : let's do The spell

Meghan : that's The problem

Kelsey : What

Meghan : quoting the book directly "To perform Such A spell you shall need Something That belongs to a person who Was At the moment of time you Aim to Return to"

Kelsey : So We need To use something that belongs to Emmy

Meghan : Yes

Kelsey : Her closet is still uncleaned , We Can get something from it

Meghan : Good luck finding the key to her Closet

Kelsey : The police have taken it , Of course .

Meghan : Wait all the closets are connected to the school's main computer , That they use to unlock closets in cases of emergencies .

Kelsey : And How do we get To the school's Main computer which is in the middle of the principal's office which is inside the teachers' Rest room , and even if we do how will we know how to unlock it .

Meghan : We don't need to do any of these stuff

Kelsey : Huh

Meghan : follow me

Meghan was walking in a hurry while Kelsey was following Her and they went to the Cafeteria , Meghan went to a table that Justin was sitting on with two Of his friends .

Meghan : Justin come with me

Justin : well don't you see that I'm busy talking with my friends

Meghan grabbed his left hand and forced him to get up , She walked away and she dragged him with her. .

Justin : Hey what are you doing?

Meghan : It's not safe to tell you here , come with me

Meghan , Justin and Kelsey Walked outside of the cafeteria and went into the janitor's Room .

Kelsey : I wonder why the janitor's room is always empty

Meghan : not always , Listen Justin I need you To hack to the school's computer

Kelsey : wait can you do that?

Justin shhhed Meghan

Justin : There are other people Here

Meghan : you can trust Kelsey

Justin : Why do you want me to do that?

Meghan : I need you to unlock one of the closets for us

Justin : If it is your closet you can go to the principal's office and ask him to do that

Meghan : it's not

Justin : then whose is it?

Meghan : closet 218 Just do it please it is urgent

Justin : OK ill try , I left my laptop in the house but I may be able to do it with my phone

Justin brought out his phone out of his pocket and He started Doing his Stuff .

/4 minutes later/

Justin : it Is unlocked but wait a sec .. It's Emmy's closet , You realize that the police have taken The key of her closet to the police station , And What I just did is considered a phedral crime , if they find out they will arrest me .

Meghan : No don't worry I will take Full responsibility for it , OK now thank You we need to go

Meghan and Kelsey went to the hallway , Kelsey Stood in a distance From Emmy's closet to check if anyone comes while Meghan was opening Emmy's closet and looking through it .

She was Seeing a group Of Copybooks , there was a Barbie toy and Some stickers on the door of the closet , There was a picture of Emmy In the wall Of the closet , Meghan felt like it would be enough so she grabbed the Picture , She also couldn't help her curiosity but To Look inside One of the Copybooks , it had a different Cover it was a picture of Emmy Taped on it , It was more like a notebook and It had Some notes About Ryan , Meghan didn't have time to read it so she grabbed it and walked away with Kelsey , They went to the ladies bathroom .

Kelsey's pov :

Meghan Held the picture in her hands while Kelsey was holding the book And Meghan was looking at it and saying the magical words , The wind became stronger around the room and Meghan has gone in a frozen mode , She was standing still in her place while she was looking at the ceiling and her eyes Her eyes were white , Kelsey was scared a little And the wind around the room was getting stronger so she returned some steps back .

Kelsey : Meghan Meghan! Do you hear me?

Meghan didn't respond and She stayed in her position , Suddenly she got her conscious back and she was Banting heavily , Kelsey Ran To her and she helped her breath by pushing on her belly .

Kelsey : are you OK?

Meghan was still breathing heavily , She was breathing air very fast in and out.

Kelsey : Did you See Who killed Emmy?
Meghan : Yes

Kelsey : Who?

Meghan : YOU