Chapter 28

Meghan's pov :

It was utter Darkness Meghan could see nothing , She remembers That she died to save her mother ... So as in her thoughts this is supposed to be the afterlife .

Meghan : Hello ? Anybody?

No Replies , Meghan kept moving around even though it was darkness and there was nothing to move around , She was Just Confused like she is a Christian and she believes That there is judgement and that there is something after death not just .. Nothingness ...

.............

Meghan saw a girl standing in the middle of the darkness , Meghan approached her carefully .

Meghan : Hello?

The girl turned around to Meghan's side , then she smiled

Meghan : Who are you?

The girl : No

Meghan : You're no the... Witch

The girl : yes

The girl slowly walked towards Meghan and she put her left hand on Meghan's shoulder .

The girl : Do you want everything to return the way it was ?

Meghan : How?

The girl : all you need to do is kill him

Meghan : Kill who?

The girl : Him

Meghan : I can't kill anyone , I'm dead

The girl : You have powers in you more than you can imagine , let me bring you back to life , all you need to do is to let me into your mind

Meghan : Do it

The girl Held Meghan's hands and she started saying Some magic words , Meghan blinked and when she opened her eyes she found herself laying in a grave , as soon as she raised her hands the grave exploded and a big hole was created allowing Meghan to Get out , Meghan was wearing a white dress and it was covered with dirt .

She walked out of the cemetery and there were a mother and her son looking at her shockingly , Meghan ignored them and she kept walking ....

Meghan felt something new inside of Her ... She felt powerful and .. She had hatred in her heart .. A lot of it

Charlie's pov :

Charlie was devastated because of the book thing , and he hates Ashlee now more than he ever did .

He woke up like everyday , He Wore his clothes and he took a bus to go to school ...

While Charlie was looking through the window , He saw a girl with a white dress covered mostly with mud walking The street ... Charlie didn't see her face as She Took a turn in another street but her shape from behind , Charlie could swear She had the same body as Meghan , Same hair and Same dress ... Meghan was buried in a dress like that and the dress Has dirt spots so does that mean that this is Meghan ... And she somehow is Alive and she got out of the grave ...

charlie thought that he was imagining things but his Desire to see Meghan again Made him stop the bus and follow the girl ...

Charlie was walking quickly trying to catch up to the girl he saw ... He stopped and he was Banting heavily , he couldn't Find any track of the girl ...

Suddenly he Heard his name being called ... And the voice it was .. It was Meghan's Voice !

Charlie turned around to where the Voice came from , it came from the alley Charlie was standing at the beginning of .