Chapter 16

Kelsey did Not Believe what Meghan has said she thought that Meghan was joking With her , But she kept staring at Meghan's face and she seemed Shock and confused too ..

Kelsey : No that can't be

Meghan : I'm sorry Kelsey

Kelsey : No stop it I would never Hurt Emmy

Meghan : Yes You Would never , But They will

Kelsey : Who do you mean ?

Meghan : I saw what Happened , I told you that I saw a shadow demon in the ladies bathroom and when you walked in there The shadow Connected with you and it possessed your body , They Can do that the boy from the blog post told me And your Eyes were turned Black , Emmy witness The incident so The shadow demon Inside of you Scared Emmy to death and that's why the police couldn't explain How the killer Scared Emmy to death because it was caused by a supernatural creature , Kelsey It wasn't your fault .

Kelsey : So what you are saying is That I'm possessed by a demon

Meghan : No I saw it leave Your body after Emmy Was Dead

Kelsey : This doesn't Make sense at all

Kelsey got up and she was Walking outside of The ladies Bathroom

Kelsey : My parents are in jail and the last thing I need to know Is that I killed someone , I'm not Going to jail because I haven't killed anyone this is bullshit you should go to a mental hospital Meghan

Kelsey walked Away , She Started shedding some tears and She was Thinking If she really has killed Emmy , She went to the principal's office and asked To Leave and not finish the school day because she was sick And he accepted .

Kelsey walked Out of school , She stopped a taxi and she got in .

The taxi driver : Where do you want to go miss?

Kelsey : Iron heights prison

/20 minutes later/

Kelsey Went inside a room where her parents were waiting for her , When Kelsey got inside her parents Got up form their chairs .

Mom : Kelsey darling

Dad : We're sorry for ....

Kelsey interrupted them : Stop OK , I don't want to Hear your excuses , I want to hear the truth .

Kelsey's parents Sat back on their chairs and Kelsey sat in a chair opposite to them .

..................

Charlie's pov :

Charlie was thinking about what meghan has said , Could she be just jealous because He's Dating Ashlee and she said all that as lies to Ruin their relationship , Charlie got up from his table and went to the table Ashlee was sitting on with her friends .

Charlie : Ashlee I need to talk with you

Ashlee clapped her hands twice and Everyone else on the table Got up And left away , Charlie sat beside Ashlee .

Ashlee : OK Love

Charlie : The things that Meghan ...

Ashlee interrupted ~ Can we just pass these lies and go forward with our relationship , It's clear that she's jealous and heartbroken she would say anything To Pit you against me .

Charlie : You're right It's my fault , We shouldn't believe such lies

Ashlee : But I'm willing To give Meghan a Second chance , I'm having a party at my house Tomorrow night and you can invite her .

Charlie : Tell someone else to invite her

Ashlee : No babe you invite her , I want you to talk with her and Tell her that you're done with her and you don't want her to interfere with your life Anymore .

Charlie Didn't want to talk to Meghan , He Was Thinking that he can't go and tell meghan that he's over her because after everything that has happened and even though she hurt him many times , He still cares about her .

...........
Meghan's pov :

Meghan was Wandering around the school looking for Kelsey , She had called Her many times but Kelsey wouldn't pick up and Meghan was worried about her , Meghan herself couldn't believe What she have seen , When the spell started working she fell on her knees and she was staring at the ceiling with her eyes turning pure white , She started seeing a vision of some kind , It was Almost dark and you couldn't see much , But you could see what was happening , Kelsey opened the door and she was calling Emmy's name , Then something darker Than the room Appeared and It went inside Kelsey's body and possessed her , Kelsey's eyes turned black and then Emmy spoke , "leave me alone" she said while she was inside the Bathroom , She didn't see The Shadow demon possess Kesley but she thought she was talking to Kelsey and telling her to go away and that she doesn't need any help , Kelsey (possessed by the shadow demon) opened the bathroom's door and she , the shadow demon showed his real face , it's face Was shown in front of Kelsey's face which caused Emmy to be scared to death , and then The vision was over .

While Meghan was looking for Kelsey She saw Charlie walking towards her , She took a deep breath and when she was sure that Charlie was coming to talk with her she started the conversation .

Meghan : Charlie

Charlie : I need to understand Why are you Hurting me like that , Wasn't I good with you ? what have I done to you so that you treat me like this?

Meghan : Charlie I'm sorry it's complicated but ...

Charlie interrupted : it's always complicated , is that your reason

Meghan : Charlie please , I will tell you everything when I can but you can't trust Ashlee she is using you she doesn't love you

Charlie : Oooh she was there for me when you weren't , so don't talk about her OK? And after everything that you've done to us , She is still ready To give you another chance because she is a Kind Person and that's why She invites you to her party tomorrow night as a way to Fix things up , you can come or not .

Charlie turned around and walked away
..............

Kelsey's pov :

Kelsey was walking outside of iron heights prison and she was trembling while walking , She was Reviewing what Her parents have told her .

"No No that's not possible , That Can't be" she yelled

She started Crying .....

............

Author's note : what do you think Kelsey's parents have told her?