Chapter 22

Charlie pushed The door and entered The room , Ashlee and the girls paid attention to him , Charlie was furious .

Ashlee : Babe you came

Ashlee looked at her girls and she said out , They all left room and there was only Charlie and Ashlee in the room .

Charlie : you're a liar

Ashlee : babe what do you mean ?

Charlie : don't play fool I heard everything , your plan against Meghan

Ashlee : yeah OK so I don't need to pretend anymore , ugh pretending to love you was boring

Charlie : you Bitch , I will tell everyone

Ashlee : Do this and , I will tell everyone the truth about your real parents and your sister , you think I don't know what you and your Beloved sister Have done .

Charlie : How?

Ashlee : I have spies everywhere .

Charlie : You won't get away with this

Ashlee : we'll see , now if you don't mind I have a party to run , you know where the door is .

Charlie walked out furiously and He left the house , He went into his car and he returned back home .

Charlie grabbed his phone from his pocket , he was recording The conversation that happened between him and Ashlee and he stopped recording when he got Into the car , He deleted it .

..............

Meghan's pov :

Meghan woke Up and she was stretching herself she only could sleep for an hour and a little more , she changed her sleeping position and she was surprised as she saw Charlie Sitting on a chair in her room .

Meghan : aren't you supposed to be at Ashlee's party ?

Charlie : Meghan I'm sorry

Meghan : For what

Charlie : for disbelieving you

Meghan : I told you it's OK

Charlie : I heard Ashlee talk with a group of girls , Her spies Actually and they were talking about you , apparently everything that happened to you was a part of a plan Ashlee is doing .

Meghan Got up and sat on the bed and she paid fully attention to Charlie , She was astonished .

Meghan : what did she else say?

Charlie : I confronted her about it and she kicked me out She was only pretending to love me , I'm just another part of her plan

Charlie shed some tears , Meghan stood up and got closer to him and she put her left hand across his shoulder .

Meghan : She isn't worthy enough For you to cry because of her

Charlie : I'm sorry

Meghan : Stop Charlie you don't need to apologize , but Ashlee will

Charlie lifted his head up and looked at Meghan , they were looking at each other With Desire and admiration , Charlie got closer to Meghan and he bit her lips , Meghan kissed him back and They started kissing each other , Charlie Got up and he pushed Meghan to the bed then He lay on her body and kept kissing her .

Charlie pulled His head away , and he giggled .

Charlie : my room has a bigger bed

Meghan giggled too