Chapter 34

Author's Note:
Guys I'm terribly sorry that it took me two years to update this story, but I really got busy with college and life and other stuff and now I'm finishing all my stories because I don't like to keep things unfinished, I hope you can forgive me and enjoy the story if you're reading this.

Meghan's POV

Both Kelsey and Charlie looked at each other, after that they looked at Meghan, then they returned staring in each other's eyes and suddenly, they bursted into laughing.

Meghan was disappointed but she expected such a reaction.

Charlie: That was hilarious

Meghan: I know this is hard to believe but I swear I'm not joking

Kelsey: so you say that me and Charlie, are siblings, my parents and his parents lied to us about being adopted, sorry 'kidnapped from the hospital' in my case, and that our biological parents died in a car accident ? Sounds like an Indian movie drama to me

Charlie: yeah it's crazy, and say that it's true, how did you know all that?

Meghan thought they would disbelieve her more if she told them about the Witchcraft story.

Meghan: I just do, I can't tell you right now but please you have to believe me. Ask your parents when you get home and see how they react.

Kelsey: you're trying to make us feel bad about the kids, aren't you ?

Charlie: wait she knows ?

Meghan: No I don't *ucking care about the kiss..... She yelled

Kelsey: This is unbelievable, I'm leaving.

Kelsey got up and she walked out of the room

Charlie: Meghan it meant nothing

Meghan: Charlie, Please say that you believe me

Charlie: I don't know babe, I'm not sure, I think I'm going to leave now, see you later.

Charlie left the room as well

Meghan became depressed, she wished she could forget everything that happened in the previous timeline.she really wanted that.

3 more days and she will find out the truth about this timeline, it was on Sunday when the accident with Ryan happened and she caused him to die, then resurrected him by killing her father unintentionally, she was scared of losing one of them, or worse ... she could lose both of them.

She was so depressed she just lay on the bed and fell to sleep.

...................................................................

Meghan suddenly woke up, but she wasn't in her room, she found herself in a weird place and everything was just so dark.

She kept walking in darkness not knowing where she's headed, "this is just a Dream" she thought ...

Suddenly, she saw a light, Meghan approached the light and when she became in close proximity with the light, there emerged from the light a woman, Meghan recognized her immediately, it was NO.

"This is just a Dream" Meghan said

No: Is it?

Meghan: no way, you're gone .. the cycle is broken.

The witch kept moving around Meghan in a circle trying to intimidate her.

No: is it ?

Suddenly, Meghan realized what's really happening.

Meghan: you casted another spell

No: clever Meghan, you thought I'd let my legacy disappear easily.

Meghan: what do you want, and why am I dreaming of you?

No: very well, let's call it a Dream, you see I managed to throw one last spell before the shadows took me from you're body, I've left a small part of me in your unconscious mind and hid it from the shadow demons.

Meghan: Emmy died, you promised that everything will be normal again. (She started crying)

No: she was so weak, suicide is a mercy to her

Meghan: they're going to die aren't they? My father, Ryan, my mother. (She kept crying)

No: Such a sad story, but there's a way.
The witch smiled at Meghan.

Meghan: tell me !

No: the part I left inside of you is weak, This makes me dormant when you're awake and I can't see anything, but I become awake when you sleep. I want you to give me more control and we can't learn to live together, I'll let you use my magic to change destiny and prevent you're family's death.

Meghan: what about the shadow demons?

No: If I live only inside your mind, they won't be able to find me. I'll be your new consciousness .

Meghan: I'll have to think about it.

The witch got angry for a while, but then she smiled.

No: very well, I'll see you the next time you fall asleep, you should make your mind up by then, remember to think of your family.

Suddenly the darkness disappeared and Meghan woke up, she was breathing heavily and quickly, she looked at her phone and it was 11:00 p.m.

She can't go back to sleep now and she doesn't feel like it, so she stayed awake the whole night and think of what to do ...

Author's note:
So last chapter comes tomorrow and it's going to be very twisty and emotional. Get excited.